1. TineX avatar

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 3:28 AM, TineX said:

I'm so happy about that too and I hope for reunion!

2. Sávio Rivadávia avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 7:06 PM, Sávio Rivadávia said:

Really, i also questioned myself about the religion of them.
    But i think they are not interesting to convert or to influence each other. They're not teenagers anymore, all of them have child, they're adults (40 years old), they just want to respect each other, they have been friends for many years. BUT nowadays, their ideology is so far. HEAD = belive in Jesus as your savior.
    JD = has said about satanic and dark influences in our behavior. DO WANT YOU WANT TO DO.

That's is the point, in my opinion, like this, it isn't going to work ! =/

3. Big Shark avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 5:58 PM, Big Shark said:

Sorry CDU, I kind of worded that badly. Forcing wasn't really what I was going for :P. I just think I'm trying to convey that I think ever since he left Korn Head's changed quite a bit. He seems to really know where he's at now, I'm glad for him. Sorry if I made the wrong impression, I'm excited to see Head getting along with the guys from Korn.

4. cdu avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 4:30 PM, cdu said:

Big Shark: "So does anyone know Head's position on JDevil? Or has he finally like... calmed down, I guess, on forcing his religion on others?"

Well, I recall Head telling the world about his faith, but I never heard of him forcing it on others. Forcing religion on others happens in a lot of countries around the world, even right now. What Head was doing was annoying some people, and even probably did turn some off Jesus, but he never forced anyone into changing their religion.

But like you said, I am also interested what his position on JDevil is, that is a good question, because definitely Head's music and JDevil are quite opposed to each other.

5. Sleazy Violet avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Sleazy Violet said:

My friend told me: "Hey, you know that Head was playing with Korn just now?" I was like: "No freaking way! Really?"
    I couldn't calm down O.o

Gosh I'm so happy C: They must make an album together! PLEASE!

6. Wind Dancer avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Wind Dancer said:

You define this reunion quite well; KoRn + Head= Awesome!

I am still crying with joy!

7. Big Shark avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Big Shark said:

Most likely (in my opinion) Head will work on a song for Korn's next album, like as a guest. Best case, Head rejoins Korn, but what about the band he's in now :s

8. HiveR avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:24 AM, HiveR said:

i almost cried :P :D

9. KeepHoldingOn... avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 7:35 AM, KeepHoldingOn... said:

Yeah So Sweet That Head Was In North Carolina 4 Carolina Rebellion.....KoRn Looked In Rare Form In My HomeState Last Night....SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

10. iDread avatar