1. DerdriueBurden avatar

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 3:55 PM, DerdriueBurden said:

emmerlii is right, David did what he did and lied alot afterwards, he was saying KoRn will never be as good as they were because HE's not in the band and thats bs...Ray is the drummer of KoRn now and it's his time to shine

2. Anomaly avatar

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Anomaly said:

I think lyrics from this [b]dredg[/b] song 'Catch without Arms' sums up Korn 2005-Present. About selling out:

[i]I'm not your star
    I'm not that beam of light
    here to save your life
    to make your wallet fat
    while mine is on a diet
    it's not my greatest care
    but simple needs are scarce
    it's never ending

it really seems unfair
    but lately I don't care
    I don't care about much
    I've given up trying

so sing about love
    and sing about lust
    so they will care
    they are the same difference

well that's what happens
    when you play catch without arms

it's what sets us apart
    well that's what happens
    when you compromise your art (heart)

it's what sets us apart

we have got this far
    I don't know if you care
    but I think that you should swear
    or something of the sort
    show me you are trying

I'm not that beam of light
    here to save your life
    oh no[/i]

smh

3. Anomaly avatar

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 9:41 PM, Anomaly said:

Wow this is great. Even HEAD admitted SYOTOS was NOT written fully by the band or JD. Sigh, we need David back.

4. SeEd avatar

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 2:14 PM, SeEd said:

I don't/won't blame David for that too, he's a man, and he loves KoRn I think, more than all of us, that's really hard to accept the fact that it's possible for him to never came back in the band... It's like.. a breakup

And yep Ray is the man now, it's the Ray period... Who knows after ? David could come back too, that's life.. ;)

5. SeEd avatar

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 2:10 PM, SeEd said:

I think that's a fact man. And the matrix did a lot of albums like that. But that's what was sayin' Head in his book, and one of the reason he left the band, after TALITM, he says that he knews that the next album will be made to send a lot and to give a lot of monye for the band (more than FTL), and that he didn't like that. For the others albums, I think that it's Jon, Munk', Fieldy and Ray who are written, this part of their carreer is not the best they have to remember I think...

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 9:47 AM, jayjay said:

Wow man, I thought SYOTOS was a great album, & play that album more than others of recent, But did he say JD didn't write a word of it? Not shocked, But makes you think of the other albums, Which are all ready written for them! Pissed off, No, not at all, But not surprised at all. I miss David & I am not gonna slant him, He has a heart like the rest of us. But Ray is the man now!=)

7. SeEd avatar

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 6:50 AM, SeEd said:

Ok I didn't know that. I've just read this post on his wall and informs people here. So, I don't know why he's doin' that... But what is it really strange, is that in the Head's Book "save me from myself" (son't know if you read it), he said that David had done a lot of things for the band, and since the begining, that it was David and Fieldy that take a lot part of decisions (at the begining, then after I don't know), it was what Head seems to say..

For the return, you are right on your answer, he don't had to do that to come back, and I'm not really sure if the band will gave any chance for him to come back then.

8. emmerlii avatar

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 2:33 AM, emmerlii said:

the person that asked him about Munky and Head lying was me*

9. emmerlii avatar

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 2:33 AM, emmerlii said:

He's a liar. The person that asked him why Head and Munky would have lied. Then he deleted and blocked me after I called him out on it. He's a lying little dickwit and the fact that he even thinks he has a chane of getting back in the band after he has lied multiple times and said disgusting things about the rest of the band means that he is a completely deluded moron. Clearly reeling from the fact that Infinika did so poorly.

10. SeEd avatar