1. TrashedWithABitterSweetEnding19 avatar

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 7:49 PM, TrashedWithABitterSweetEnding19 said:

Comedies are OVERRATED, definitely horror.
    Especially the ones that actually have a storyline, instead of just all the gore and death. (ie: House of a Thousand Corpses, feardotcom, Rose Red, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Resident Evil, etc) . . .

2. Tammie avatar

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 10:41 AM, Tammie said:

My favs are The Shining, The Exorcist, Psycho, Halloween 1&2, Nightmare on Elm Street 1-5, Friday the 13th 1&2, House of A Thousand Corpses, The Devils Rejects, Texas Chainsaw Massacre old and new version, all the SAW movies, The Hills Have Eyes. I'm sure I've left out a ton. Why are they my favorites? I like to watch gore and be scared in the dark alone IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!

3. shadowgrimm avatar

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 9:35 AM, shadowgrimm said:

Love horror movie

4. Xusi avatar

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Xusi said:

Whoa horror movies all the way! :D
    Ghosties and Ghouls though .. as opposed to slash and gore!

5. Shawshank avatar

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 4:27 AM, Shawshank said:

Probably the Exorsist or Silence of the Lambs. I was a big fan of Rob Zombies remake of Halloween and I like all the Scream movies. I prefer movies without excessive violence. I liked Hostile, but I only saw the version the had on tv. If it had shown all the gore I doubt I would have been a fan.

6. Lickrish avatar

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 6:59 PM, Lickrish said:

I agree I love Nightmare on Elm Street movies. I prefer thriller/mind bender movies. But Sometimes I am in the mood for comedies too.

7. migrania avatar

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 1:18 PM, migrania said:

I love the shining. I prefer horror or thriller movies

8. Bene Gesserit avatar

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Bene Gesserit said:

I really liked the old freddy kreuger movies, dawn of the dead, and recently paranormal activity. I'm very picky about what horror movies I watch bc nowadays they're usually really bad. I prefer COMEDIES in general over all movie types :D love to laugh!!