1. cdu avatar

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 3:39 PM, cdu said:

Last one I saw was The Mark of Cain.
    Before that Metallica at Soundwave.
    Next one for me is Black Sabbath.
    After that is Deftones.

2. ShesBako avatar

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 6:06 PM, ShesBako said:

Wish I could see Deftones or SOAD...

3. NERa_84_HOUSEMAn avatar

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:55 PM, NERa_84_HOUSEMAn said:

I have posted a comment,but I don't see it...so I'll post it again.
    Last concert I saw was Faith No More,2010. at EXIT festival in Novi Sad Serbia.Fantastic show.Mike Patton is second best vocal,after Jonathan of course,in my opinion.Like and always enjoying listening any of his projects.
    Year before,2009.,at the same festival,for the first time I saw KOЯn!
    Can't describe how I felt. (: (:

4. NERa_84_HOUSEMAn avatar

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:33 PM, NERa_84_HOUSEMAn said:

Last concert I saw was Faith No More,at EXIT festival in Novi Sad Serbia 2010.It was spectacular.Mike Patton is in my opinion second best vocalist,first and the best is, of course Jonathan.
    Year before,in 2009.,at the same festival,KOЯn was the main event on the main stage and I was lucky to be there!Can't explain how I felt!I was in the audience in front of my heroes! (: (:

5. Giovanna avatar

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 5:23 AM, Giovanna said:

My last concert was a date of the Twins of evil tour in Italy- Marilyn Manson-Rob Zombie..

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 12:03 PM, jayjay said:

My last gig was........(drum roll please) KoRn,who else in Birmingham 2011,fookn grate too..=0

7. mlukec avatar

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 7:09 AM, mlukec said:

Hey, what grade do you teach? I'm in my internship for second grade for ECE certification.

8. mlukec avatar

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 7:07 AM, mlukec said:

Korn in 2011.

I want to see Wicked, too. I read Kristen Chenowith's memoir. She seemed cool.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 6:29 AM, jayjay said:

I can imagine,KoRn on the broadwalk,would be amazing.=)

10. MrCakeBubbles avatar

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:21 PM, MrCakeBubbles said:

Last one i went to was the Mayhem fest last year. It was awesome! Slipknot, Slayer, Moterhead, Anthrax, and many others were there! I'd love to see Korn sometime again. Only saw them once back in 2010. Hopefully this year I can see em again :D