1. Figure09 avatar

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Figure09 said:

oh there it is i feel stupid now sorry for sayin that twice >:)

2. Figure09 avatar

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Figure09 said:

waht the hell? i jus corrected mahself it wont post.
    i meant ta say hope yu get better ^^)

3. Figure09 avatar

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Figure09 said:

damn it i meant hope yu got better

4. Figure09 avatar

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Figure09 said:

damn yu r 1 lucky person (for talkin to jon) but at the same time yur not, im sorry for yur droughts i cant possibly imagine livin in a place wit no water for a coupla days, only a couple hours (i live in the shittiest apartment. its fallin apart and they turn the water off for some hours evry now and then cuz mah dumbass landlord didn pay) anyways how yu got better,

5. Xusi avatar

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Xusi said:

YUCK!!!!!
    Sounds like hell : (
    I've been dying of flu .. like DYING!!! lol
    Sorry you are sick too!
    Hope you feel better soon Homie (X)

6. Shawshank avatar

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 4:43 AM, Shawshank said:

yes. thank you so much for waking me up for that bam. I really appreciate it. I live in a deseret area too, but we have been getting a lot of rain this summer for some reason. I hope you feel better. Get well soon!

7. Bene Gesserit avatar

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 11:10 AM, Bene Gesserit said:

Aw :c I hope u start feeling better!! Lots of vitamin C, gargle with salt/hot water, cough up as much as u can! I know what u mean- it pisses me off when I see sprinklers going, and OF COURSE the owners forget to turn them off so water is running all over the place. Damn idiots should be fined!!

8. Tammie avatar

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Tammie said:

BAMSY WAMSY!!!!!!

9. tportnoy avatar

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 8:09 AM, tportnoy said:

He came on again? When does he sleep? LOL Feel better soon. Being sick sucks, especially during summer heat.

10. Abdul Alhazred avatar