1. Jeroen Moody avatar

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 2:15 AM, Jeroen Moody said:

Haha, a few weeks ago when I and some friends were waiting at the venue where Korn was gonna play that night, some reporter asked if she could take our picture. So nice as we are, we said yes and she told us the picture would be included with an article on the site of a local newspaper a day later.
    So the next day one of my friends sends me the link to the article. It was a neutral article about how fans were waiting for Korn really early and stuff like that. Our picture was next to it.

Then there was this comment of a lady on the article. It said that she would pray for the young people on the picture cuz Korn's music is the music of Satan.

I kinda laughed about it since I and most of the other people in the picture actually have god in their lives. And so do most of the members of Korn themselves.
    Also I was thinking... I didn't know the devil was a musician.

People who claim to know how bands like Korn are satanic or evil are just so closed-minded. And it's sad how these closed-minded people are sending out the wrong signals of what people who believe in god are like.
    You shouldn't judge until you know what you're talking about. At least, that's what I think.

2. nathansdad12 avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 7:18 PM, nathansdad12 said:

some people are just stupid, Head still performs Helmut in a Bush and Blind at his concerts, obviously not satanic. Some lady tried telling me that Heads song "Die Religion Die" is satanic, I told her to her face she was stupid because she made an opinion without listening to the song. Hearing a song is different than listening to a song

3. Xusi avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Xusi said:

LOLZ Yeah, I've often thought David Blaine was the AntiChrist.
    Wonder what he thinks of Head?

4. pfloydmaster avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 2:34 PM, pfloydmaster said:

Oh No!!! I've been corrupted by the evil satanic verses of Korn!!!

Hell, I was corrupted long before Korn came along.

Oh well...too late now.

5. malopez18 avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 2:33 PM, malopez18 said:

Hahaha, when i read this page i was like oh my god, why always religion criticise metal bands? I don´t know. But it´s stupid, i mean it´s funny how people believe everything.
    Also Criss Angel is the devil hahah.

6. gia avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 1:46 PM, gia said:

go and burn down all the evil korn stuff u have, u satanic mofos!!! lollll

7. Abdul Alhazred avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Abdul Alhazred said:

What's the problem here again? Just seems like a well-balanced individual pointing out the obvious for those who missed it.