1. sicoticmunky avatar

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 9:32 PM, sicoticmunky said:

who doesnt

2. aidan avatar

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 11:17 AM, aidan said:

korn in my head all the time kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkorn

3. aidan avatar

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 11:07 AM, aidan said:

love the new album korn in my head all the time

4. KornAddicted7 avatar

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 11:04 AM, KornAddicted7 said:

Fuck i just want them here in Portugal oO... i just don´t give a fuck about you all they should come here it´s a new place for them

5. MsDDJ13 avatar

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 6:19 AM, MsDDJ13 said:

I will @ Smokeout, it is only a 30 minute drive to see KoRn play again!!!!!
    I wont miss it for the world!!! See u then, and btw the POT album is so rich and full, it is like a long screaming orgasm :)))
    Dawn Lynn Davis-Jones

6. korn-kidd avatar

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 6:15 PM, korn-kidd said:

Smokeout fest sounds like a sicc show not to mention another chance to see korn,killed in Hollywood time to wreck in the valley

7. Striden avatar

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Striden said:

come to Vancouver BC!! when is there a few canadian dates!

8. Sunset_Tahoe avatar

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Sunset_Tahoe said:

Will you mitherfuckers come back to Omaha/Council Tuckey Area!!!!! Geez! I had so much fun the last time I fucking saw you guys! Man no one performs like you!!! See ya when you dudes decide to come back here.

9. marycha624 avatar