1. SPIRO38 avatar

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM, SPIRO38 said:

Awesome show in Paris! I did the M&G and it was great !!
    Thanks to Ray and HEAD, you're very incredible and nice persons. KORN KORN KORN !!!!!!

2. Adamo Giorgio avatar

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 3:53 AM, Adamo Giorgio said:

Hello,

If I have ordered a Platinum VIP Experience...next to it what kind of venue ticket should I buy? Standard ticket or VIP as well?

3. Adamo Giorgio avatar

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:37 AM, Adamo Giorgio said:

Hellaw,

Please give some more info about the rules.
    What kind of ticket should we buy, aside from the VIP session?I mean, is it enough buying a standard ticket for the show, or should I buy VIP concert ticket as well?

Regards,

4. Adamo Giorgio avatar

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:37 AM, Adamo Giorgio said:

Hellaw,

Please give some more info about the rules.

Regards,

5. ZiggyB avatar

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 12:04 AM, ZiggyB said:

What an amazing day that would be to have a meet and greet with all the band members. Especially JD ! The only problem I would have would be who to take ... My son or daughter... I am thinking Miami sounds really good ! I have never taken a cruise... Sounds like a great time ! Last time I caught you guys was at the Family Values Tour in Cincy ! Checking out tickets now !

6. SAFLove avatar

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 5:18 PM, SAFLove said:

i love u guys this song link
    i put right there this reminded me of how much you guys have helped me and how much I love your sound when I found you in 1999 on a radio station Pennsylvania you guys really are on that soul personality level like me I love to wear skirts too you guys really gave me something to relate to in high school

7. Oystein K avatar

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 2:04 PM, Oystein K said:

i would buy a double platinum VIP ticket in a flash if I could say hello to and learn a riff or two from Head, who has been an inspiration to me for years. What about playing a show in Oslo, Norway?

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 9:23 AM, jayjay said:

What about a few more GB shows?? It would make my day & a few more thousand KORN fans happy..

9. IreN FeNtoN avatar

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 7:25 PM, IreN FeNtoN said:

..what about guitar lesson with HEAD/Munky? =)

10. Moz avatar

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 9:40 PM, Moz said:

Will there be VIP tickets for Sydney?!