1. DannonMagnani avatar

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 5:46 PM, DannonMagnani said:

Please vote for me. I know everyone wants that and I should not seem entitled, but I'm desperate to win.

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a1a796b7b4ce1073d6dcc12fee34d74f/5671 there are two spots to vote. a facebook vote and the website vote.

2. Mariapangoli avatar

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Mariapangoli said:

Hi! Here are my Korn Flowers. Hope you like them! http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/abf34d4535981c6cf37025130dd61988/5671

3. DannonMagnani avatar

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 11:38 PM, DannonMagnani said:

I submitted my art work. I hope you'll all take a look. Thank you. http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a1a796b7b4ce1073d6dcc12fee34d74f/5671

4. pjonnathan avatar

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 12:28 PM, pjonnathan said:

5. priscilla avatar

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:46 AM, priscilla said:

i think thats why u have to be 18 to enter the contest hun

6. sH3LLz avatar

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM, sH3LLz said:

i wish i had some skills lol

7. Markostimpy avatar

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Markostimpy said:

Mine is in. Sweet Dreams...

8. TheWorstOutcome avatar

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 3:12 PM, TheWorstOutcome said:

i'll give it a try.

9. bizkit avatar

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 11:47 AM, bizkit said:

i feel sad about this contest, i'm a little boy i got 16 yeras old, i am from Nicaragua, i'm a big korn fan i love korn's music, i got all the discography from the debut ''koRn'' till ''the path of totality'' i'm very anxiety for get the new album ''the paradigm shift'' i think that's a beautiful record and i wish to have it soon...but when read this news i sense dissapointed because i'm not a rich kid, get all the korn's records haven't been easy for me, and now that i seen this i knew that Jonathan, munky, ray, fieldy and head don't think about their poor fans that listen to their perfect and beautiful music with many many passion and idolize them like gods, i think the fact that the winner pay his traveling and accommodation is not just because that show that korn gives chance opportunity only to the more affluents ,that's wrong because i'm sure that i'm not the only one that wants to participate in this contest , there lots of dudes like me that wish to win this contest .......... korn , I ask you to reflect and reconsider about System ,jon ,please give your poor followers Opportunity though that privilege because koRn never will come to visit us in Nicaragua , we are always ignored in koRn's world tours ,we wish to Knowing our idols KORN ! I love you forever !

10. MissKorn avatar

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 7:56 AM, MissKorn said:

i 'm doing something ..i started yesterday, got a few ideas :) but i 'd like to know something. Is everybody can join this contest ? i mean non US resident ?