FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Fire in the lives, minds and hearts of mankind is the devil you seek. All of our minds united to destroy all life.
Fire in the lives, minds and hearts of mankind created electricity (power).
Electricity in the lives of mankind created media, showing and telling us lies every day.
Can you hear the flame inside you saying in your mind? "No man can live without fire. If you want life you need to walk a life with fire." The devil in our minds keeping us from the truth.
Many reject the truth, dismiss it due to it's primitive meaning. Many that accept the truth in the Word hold it in them with fear. The knowledge of the truth and guilt that can follow is too heavy for most to carry.
The faith that fire is the source of the evil that dwells within all of us is the basis for most major religions in the world today. The Bible is a teaching that is abundantly clear that fire is an evil path for mankind to follow. The tree of the dead with sweet fruit giving death to the wanting.
Mankind has put to death to any living thing it desires for progress, or what man perceives as progress. In fact it's seen by all of mankind that we are on a path to our own certian exstinction.
I am here to bring abrupt change to the thinking of mankind. If you have read this far let me assure you your spirit is already saved and will be returned to your place in the true life.
Eight men have been called only one can overcome my lack of doing of the Word. My spirit is willing but my flesh is weak.
Walk my mile
I'm only here end the constant suffering.

Replies to This Posting

  1. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 6:51 AM

    By the way, I am not a Bible thumper. I haven't even come close to reading the whole book. I have read the entire NT and would encourage all of you to make some time to do the same. Also most of you listen to the authors of the NT everyday, even though most don't even know what is being said.
    To quote one of my wise friends "I've got you know what, stick it you know where, you know why, you don't care".
    I'm only here end the constant suffering.

  2. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 7:44 AM

    What are my beliefs? Well, since I already said fuck your god and bible it's obvious that I am not religious. I said I won't debate it and I won't. I'm one of the older members on this forum and I've learned that it is best to avoid religion and politics. How about we talk about music or KoЯn?
    _____________________________
    Dead Bodies Everywhere

  3. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 12:34 PM

    Sure, music works. Korn rocks, JD is in my opinion one of the best song writers of all time. Do you understand what message Korn is trying to send to everyone?
    On the cob, what other bands do you listen too?
    I'm only here end the constant suffering.

  4. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 12:45 PM

    REAL4REAL wrote:

    I know what I give to everyone is hard and for some impossible to hear but I really wish someone had an intelligent argument, a challenge would be nice.


    You wont get an intelligent argument because you're not presenting anything worth the effort. You're dressing up empty symbolism with faux-religiosity in a nice little verbose dress and expecting people to stand in awe of the Earth shattering conclusions you think you've discovered.

    Sorry to burst your bubble, but your offerings are as valid and wothwhile as the Time Cube guy's. That is to say, not very.

    Being purposefully obtuse doesn't lend itself to intelligent debate, you throw out slogans about how fire is teh evil without defining your terms (purposefully or not). Is this fire you speak of symbolic or literally fire? Define your terms.

  5. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM

    Like I said in an earlier post I have used the titled of my post in an attempt to bring quick undertstanding to many that may read it.
    I will try to more clearly define my opinion of the cause of mankinds madness without religious backing.
    Mankind lived an undefined amount of time without fire, I think obviously. Due to our lack of understanding that we have a reponsibility to the rest of the life on the planet, we accepted fire into our lives while in the more or less the infancy or dawn of mankind. Once we accepted fire as a means of comfort for our lives and neglected our responsibility for the continuance and/or support for the rest of all life that excisted around us, we were rejected by the life that we then endangered to be burnt by our lack of maturity. With the use of fire we burnt forests down and killed much of the life around us needlessly for our own comfort and still do with the same reasoning. We all do with nobody exclude, myself included.
    We have since used fire to support our seach for a level of comfort that in my opinion is unreasonable and unachievable. In our seach for unreasonable and unachivable comfort, countless lives have been lost needlessly. While on our quest for pleasure we have been rightfully punished, a much shorter life span was the start, a fucking ton of emotional suffering and now a very weak body and mind. I do not question your intelligence but I can say with confidence that we were all a lot smarter and do believe that current studies prove we are growing dumber with every generation.
    Our bodies have no need for death, it is due to our actions against life that causes our bodies to die even though most of our actions are done unknowingly. It must be this way, if our life span was doubled we would have killed ourselves long ago in my opinion.
    So with all of that said I feel the obvious question would be. What does mankind do about the mess we made now? I feel that the first step toward bettering all the wrong doing we have done and do is to know where we fucked up in the first place. I do want to live without a dependancy on fire but many factors prevent me from doing this, mostly the weakness that I stated earlier. Soon I hope.
    I hope this answers your question Misanthrope. Aside from the usual critisizum and belittlings I would like to thank you for your attempt at seeking an understanding of my point of view.
    My question to you Misanthrope is. Without fire what would we have as far as material possessions? Even throughout our history I believe fire is the source of all the junk we make.
    Also I didn't find anything, I believe the truth I have has been here all along. Metallica was one of the first in my musical generation to find this truth, read Kill m' All for my beliefs about our slavery by fire and Ride the Lightning for a simmilar veiw of the influence and use of electricity to destroy mankind. Not the songs, the whole albums.
    I was the first to find my beliefs but I was not in this body. I wrote this post on my phone so bare with me, this site isn't very android friendly.
    I'm only here end the constant suffering.

  6. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 12:15 PM

    REAL4REAL wrote:
    Like I said in an earlier post I have used the titled of my post in an attempt to bring quick undertstanding to many that may read it.


    Then in that regard you've failed.

    Mankind lived an undefined amount of time without fire, I think obviously. Due to our lack of understanding that we have a reponsibility to the rest of the life on the planet, we accepted fire into our lives while in the more or less the infancy or dawn of mankind. Once we accepted fire as a means of comfort for our lives and neglected our responsibility for the continuance and/or support for the rest of all life that excisted around us, we were rejected by the life that we then endangered to be burnt by our lack of maturity.


    Those are bold claims that require serious evidentiary support before you can honestly claim them to be accurate. 'Responsibility' isn't automatically given, it is assumed, and we haven't been 'rejected' by anything. Modern man's dependence on fuels that adversely effect our habitats has nothing to do with fire, it is greed and apathy. Nothing more.

    With the use of fire we burnt forests down and killed much of the life around us needlessly for our own comfort and still do with the same reasoning. We all do with nobody exclude, myself included.


    Again, blaming fire for this or asserting fire is the cause is plainly wrong. Fire is a tool, nothing more. it influences nor informs any behaviour unless your trying to assert humanity is made of 7 billion plus pyromaniacs. Do you blame the hammer when it misses the nail and strikes your thumb? No. Same deal.

    We have since used fire to support our seach for a level of comfort that in my opinion is unreasonable and unachievable. In our seach for unreasonable and unachivable comfort, countless lives have been lost needlessly.


    Lives are lost needlessly for many reasons, asserting fire is the root cause is laughable.

    While on our quest for pleasure we have been rightfully punished,


    lolwut?

    a much shorter life span was the start, a fucking ton of emotional suffering and now a very weak body and mind.


    The human life span is twice what it was 100 years ago. Say thank you to modern medicine.

    I do not question your intelligence but I can say with confidence that we were all a lot smarter and do believe that current studies prove we are growing dumber with every generation.


    Cite your sources. Which studies? Where? 5 seconds on Google Scholar shows that opinions are divisive, so to claim one is more true is dishonest.

    Our bodies have no need for death, it is due to our actions against life that causes our bodies to die even though most of our actions are done unknowingly.


    Straight up demonstrable bullshit. Bodies die because there is a finite amount of time a living system can sustain itself. If you have any evidence for your nonsense assertion show it.

    It must be this way, if our life span was doubled we would have killed ourselves long ago in my opinion.


    It has been in the last 100 years alone.

    So with all of that said I feel the obvious question would be. What does mankind do about the mess we made now? I feel that the first step toward bettering all the wrong doing we have done and do is to know where we fucked up in the first place.


    Greed. That was easy.

    I do want to live without a dependancy on fire but many factors prevent me from doing this, mostly the weakness that I stated earlier. Soon I hope.


    By weakness I assume you mean your hypocrisy?

    I hope this answers your question Misanthrope.


    Slightly.

    My question to you Misanthrope is. Without fire what would we have as far as material possessions? Even throughout our history I believe fire is the source of all the junk we make.


    That you see material possessions as junk is your problem. I myself have no such qualms, though feel free you relieve yourself of junk. Like computers for example.

    Like all wannabe cultists you're very quick to tell others how they should think or live but fail to live up to those standards yourself. Colour me unsurprised.

  7. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 3:04 PM

    REAL4REAL wrote:
    However wind dancer I did see you use a pile of big words in an attempt to show youself educated and a clear message of your own arrogance. Everything you have said against me can be applied to many bands like Korn.


    Actually, I am quite educated, you obviously were impressed to point it out!

    Your problem in thinking I was pointing the finger at you. I am very opinionated woman and was solely giving my take.

    I disagree, your explaining of your belief(s), I go from understanding to confusion. KoRn or any other band, I have no problem in following, I can grasp each word, forming the picture and/or grasping what is being said. Incorrect in your assumption! In fact, what drew me to KoRn/Jonathan is I can understand, and totally mystified Jonathan shares a few of my beliefs.

    I would have to say your demons were making you squirm. I am all calm and collective-not insulting you in the least, and you insulted me greatly. All the sarcasm making my soul die. You should be ashamed, after all you are HE, you came to save mankind. I would think to win people over you would use a lot more scruples.

    I am going go burn me a fire! Happy Trails to You!

  8. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 4:49 PM

    Why is this still an active thread?
    ...

  9. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 5:51 AM

    forum*
    ----------------------------------------------


    Stop reading my signature.




    I mean it

  10. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:23 PM

    Life is the only thing of actual importance. Man with the use and infuence of fire is contrary to life obviously.
    This post is still active because foolish children with the exception of CDU continue to push it up. Ignorence no longer protects you, your choices now determine your place within the life. Dumb asses become micro organizms and those with moral will and/or faith and contrabution to the life will have greatness. Be mindfull of your choices or you will find yourself under my feet.
    If the chickadees were let loose on mankind they could wipe humanity from the planet in days and with all the "tools" mankind has a little bird could not be stopped. LMAO
    I'm only here end the constant suffering.

  11. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 6:32 AM

    I don't feel I am placing blame on fire as the reason for the present state of mankind, I have only tried to show the source of the path we all walk. I do however strongly disagree that mankind has shown any ability to keep anything in check. Humanity is the only life form on the planet that cannot independantly keep in check and in fact has shown throughout history otherwise. As far as religios history there has only been one man who had the ability to achieve perfection for a lack of a better term. You do remember what happend to him?
    Are you claiming that you have any type of ability to refrain from supporting the destruction of the life on the planet? Or do you know or have seen or heard of any one with said ability?
    I feel it's almost fantasy to assume that humanity can change at this point.
    I have come back at the tipping point to save our spirits or souls or whatever you want to call your consciousness, humanities physical being is going to fade away very soon. Although I do like the dream that things will get better, it is only a dream and humanity has had long enough to try to achieve change. Sorry buy we don't really die only our shells do. Worst of all is that no man is the destroyer, every human is contributing to humanities enevitable destruction. I am only here to show your consciousness to the exit when your body dies.
    I know it's scary, but everyone has been told this from birth, it's time you all start excepting it and seaching for the source.
    In short, if you have read this post this is the last time you will be subjected to the pain and suffering that comes with being a human. You don't have to believe it for it to be true and fact. Our human bodies do have the ability to exist forever but sorry to say the likelyhood of this is grim at best.
    Most of you think that I should be trying to win your support, why would I need any of you. I don't need your support. I have no need for a following and I'm tired of reponding to the arrogence or what I've come to see as "unjustified self importance". I have support far above what any ignorant human can give. I am being nice and giving mercy, most of you are just to blind to see the place your choices and actions have placed you in. What is it that any of you could do for me? Absolutly nothing, I have no use or need for any of you. Open your minds for your own sake.
    You have all been told "the truth hurts" and you have heard the truth on the Korn web site for free. In fact I'm paying to give it to you all right now. Ignorance was bliss, LMAO.
    CDU when the time comes I will come to greet you and give you a place far above most of mankind.
    I'm only here end the constant suffering.

  12. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 1:08 PM

    Superiority complex shrouded in empty, meaningless words. You're offering a masterclass in useless rhetoric.

  13. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 4:38 PM

    misanthrope wrote:
    Superiority complex shrouded in empty, meaningless words. You're offering a masterclass in useless rhetoric.

    You make me laugh everytime you respond misanthrope. You disagree so much but you assist me more than anyone else in Korn's site. Everytime you put your self important rambling insults you push my topic to the top of the pile. Fool.
    Can you resist reponding and allowing my post to go down after I quote you?. Do you have even a fragment of self control? After living the majority of your life alone in a basement, I would think not.
    You can think what you want dude. Enjoy the rest of your meaningless life my friend, I fear the place in life you will be given.
    I have a reason to be here, although I don't want to be here. For the life on earth to be free of the human virus you all need to know the truth and I'm the only one willing to deliver. Please insult me some more, I welcome it foolish children.
    I never get sick of saying it, FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANKINDS KNOWLEDGE. The begining of the end. The source of humanities path to destruction. The reason the rest of the life is soon going to be allowed to wipe this world clean of this madness. LMAO.
    OH YA, that felt so good.
    I'm only here end the constant suffering.

  14. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 9:00 PM

    This forum is kind of weird. Real4Real, are sharks in your strange philosophy/religion/cult thing evil or are they considered good? I could dig angel sharks, that'd be pretty sweet. Although it could be weird seeing sharks with wings... since they're under water and what not.

  15. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 11:52 AM

    REAL4REAL wrote:
    You make me laugh everytime you respond misanthrope. You disagree so much but you assist me more than anyone else in Korn's site. Everytime you put your self important rambling insults you push my topic to the top of the pile. Fool.


    You're assuming I wish to see it buried. You assume incorrectly.

    Can you resist reponding and allowing my post to go down after I quote you?. Do you have even a fragment of self control? After living the majority of your life alone in a basement, I would think not.


    So , unable to counter anything I posted so far (still waiting for you to evidence any of your claims, by the way), you resort to ad hominems? Just so you don't make the same mistake again, I've never lived in a basement. I've never even lived in a house with a basement. Also, why should I refrain from replying. You've opened your claims to public scrutiny therefore I will reply.

    You can think what you want dude. Enjoy the rest of your meaningless life my friend, I fear the place in life you will be given.


    My place in life is of no concern to me as I am happy with it. Nor do I consider it meaningless. Meaning is subjective, your opinion changes nothing nor is of any importance.

    I have a reason to be here, although I don't want to be here.


    You have no reason, so consider this permission to leave.

    For the life on earth to be free of the human virus you all need to know the truth and I'm the only one willing to deliver.


    You are not the arbiter of truth, you're just some guy on the Internet who thinks his opinion more weighty than anyone else's.

    Please insult me some more, I welcome it foolish children.


    The martyr complex is strong in this one.

    I never get sick of saying it, FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANKINDS KNOWLEDGE. The begining of the end. The source of humanities path to destruction. The reason the rest of the life is soon going to be allowed to wipe this world clean of this madness. LMAO.
    OH YA, that felt so good.


    It doesn't become more true or meaningful the more you repeat it.

    If you think you're opinions are worth more than a cursory dismissal based on your inability to evidence any of your claims then I invite you to post here:

    http://www.leagueofreason.co.uk

    Put your money where your mouth is, kid.

  16. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 7:33 AM

    Big Shark,
    Very wise indeed. Sharks will play a role in the destrction of the end of humanities madness. I also feel that you want what I see as a desire to be a big shark is your spirit showing you your past. Rock on with those thoughts friend. Also humanity is the only life form on earth that does evil and evil is actions or choices that gives death to the life. Also sharks already have wings, they just use them to fly in water. I also think sharks rock even though they can't swim backwards.
    Misanthrope I am not a Christ yet but my beliefs may cause me to be martyred for my thoughts. I am the way to the truth and I have delivered you to the true life, your choice is not required to deliver you with a belief that no one else has clearly expressed. Have fun.
    I have tried to ask for nothing of anyone. I encourage you all to think with open minds and consider what I'm trying to show you. When I found the truth behind humanities madness it scared me to the core, I nearly walked away but quickly realized that there is no escape from mankind.
    At this point in mankinds path turning and running might help me but the life on earth doesn't have a voice. I have decided to come to the kingdoms of the The Kings Of Articulation to speak out to those who might hear my thoughts.
    What do I want from you? Absolutely nothing. You have already done more than I could have asked for. You have read my post, questioned what I'm trying to say and I believe that many of you have considered what I feel to be the truth. You have also added to my post pushing it up the list, helping to show many more my thoughts and in turn saving their spirits and souls.
    If I could ask anyone of one thing beyond hearing my beliefs I would like you to ask JD to come here and get what he has been looking for since he started his path of faith. JD is right, he does have a inportant place and will be a key player in the end of humanities madness. What I have for JD can only be given and although he has his own theories he will be suprised and proud when I show him his place. Short version of a long story, JD is the rebirth of a great saint as are many of the minds behind the bands I'm sure many of you listen to. Please don't confuse "saint" with what many churches have shown. Look at the freedom of self that dudes like JD try to encourage for us all. Although there are reprocutions for our choices and actions I would say to all those who have read through my posts, you are all now indistrucable and you spirit and soul will not be distroyed. Also try to see that our bodies are (although a great creation) nothing more that a mechanical host for our soul and spirit.
    I didn't come back to save your mechanical host and I'm not any sort of master of articulation, obviously. When I get the chance to show my beliefs to those who can effectivly educate all of you I can only hope that great understanding will come to you all. Along with great understanding comes a great power far beyond our definition of the word power.
    I believe that all of you in this forum are some of the greatest humans on the planet because you didn't fall under the control of the evil influences all around and within humanity, even though we are all tought that following mankinds madness is correct. Believe in yourselves and follow the positive will within you, enjoy life and try not to hurt thoses around you even though they might hurt you.
    I am the fireman with water that can give the understanding of eternal life and I'm trying to put the fire in the hearts of mankind out. My lack of doing corrupts me and my words and makes this harder for me and for you, my bad. I have my reasons and in JD's past greatness has asked me to keep trying to do this even though it is against my wants. My will wants free of the pain and suffering that comes with being a human, death can't even free us of this madness now. That's why I came back to this suffering as well as many like JD.
    You are all going to Heaven in your next life, when you get there spead you wings and sceam or raise you eyes to the sky and howl because you will be free. I hope you get the picture.
    I'm only here end the constant suffering.

  17. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 7:51 AM

    REAL4REAL wrote:

    You are all going to Heaven in your next life, when you get there spead you wings and sceam or raise you eyes to the sky and howl because you will be free. I hope you get the picture.
    I'm only here end the constant suffering.


    The "word" says that i'm going to hell but that's OK. That's where all my friends will be :).

    _____________________________
    Dead Bodies Everywhere

  18. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM

    REAL4REAL wrote:
    Misanthrope I am not a Christ yet but my beliefs may cause me to be martyred for my thoughts.


    Not really. Neither you, nor your thoughts, are important enough to warrant such an action.

  19. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 12:54 PM

    This site has seen more than its due share of saddening threads, but this one takes the cake.
    ...

  20. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 1:14 PM

    Hey Real4real are u saying that if someone believes ur thoughts on fire then their spirit and soul gets saved? Do u think u r a god or something? Bc ur not. Your only human and nothing more.Your delusions r creepy and unhealthy and I suggest u speak to a psychiatrist about ur thoughts on "fire in lives and hearts of mankind"
    How many people out there like to FUCK!!!

Newsletter Signup