What do you want to be when you grow up?What's your dreams and aspirations?

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 8:56 AM

What do you see yourself doing in the future?
a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: What do you want to be when you grow up?What's your dreams and aspirations?

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 1:02 PM

i had no idea of what i wanted to do when I was a child..i spent too much of my time dreaming in my little world...

now i'm almost 40 and i'm unemployed ! ahah..not so funny unfortunately...
    i still have a lot of artistic and other projects but in France when you want to live as an artist it's not very easy..

when i was a little girl i drew a lot and still do that...so i think i wanted to be an artist maybe :) or a professional dreamer...

PS sorry for my broken english..
    Art Saves

2. RE: What do you want to be when you grow up?What's your dreams and aspirations?

Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I wanted to be singer or a performer, that was when I was little. I was singing a lot and dressing up as dancers, so my parents thought I'll be performing.

Then, when I was about 10-12, I was obssessed with Japanese culture, so I wanted to be a professional manga drawer...or something of that sort.

I decided it was too much hastle, because I don't even like drawing. I started reading books and I decided I want to be a writer. Seemed cool at the time, because I was writing a lot of short stories and I had a lot of inspiration.

Unfortuately my dreams were shattered when I realized being a writer is not as cool as it seems and it's actually hard work.

Recently, I found that I'd love to be a journalist. Hard work, wages are not ideal, but as far as I know that's one thing I'd love to do. Also journalist get to travel and meet famous people. so that's a deal for me.

Obviously I'm still 16, so all of the things I dream about are... well, just dreams. But you know what they say, when you dream, dream big.

I do aplogize for my terrible English.
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

Newsletter Signup