what nationality are you

Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 1:04 PM

whats your nationalities
a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: what nationality are you

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 10:18 AM

    scottish
    sorry about the spelling

  2. Re: what nationality are you

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:01 PM

    ladyfreakshow wrote:
    im black chinese east indian jewish german native american dutch and portuguese
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg


    So you're retarded.

    Nationality:
    the status of belonging to a particular nation, whether by birth or naturalization: the nationality of an immigrant.

    I'm assuming you are an American, because only Americans manage to fail when it comes to this question.
    If you are BORN and RAISED in America then you are an American. It's pretty simple stuff.
    If you are born in America and then raised in Germany you could probably consider yourself a German.
    But just because your Great Grandmother's Uncle came from Germany doesn't make you in any way German. You do not have German blood, you do not have a German upbringing, you are simply an American. That's nothing to be ashamed of, you should be happy about it and stop pretending you're something you're not.
    You can claim your ancestors came from Europe, but that does not make you European. I hope I've cleared this up for you.

  3. Re: what nationality are you

    Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 6:17 PM

    I like you, Felix. Kindly post more often.
    ...

  4. Re: what nationality are you

    Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 10:39 AM

    i was talking about heritage you dumbass my parents are from guyana but i was born in america.i was just talking about my heritage
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

  5. Re: what nationality are you

    Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 10:48 AM

    Felix Dzerzhinsky wrote:
    ladyfreakshow wrote:
    im black chinese east indian jewish german native american dutch and portuguese
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg


    So you're retarded.

    Nationality:
    the status of belonging to a particular nation, whether by birth or naturalization: the nationality of an immigrant.

    I'm assuming you are an American, because only Americans manage to fail when it comes to this question.
    If you are BORN and RAISED in America then you are an American. It's pretty simple stuff.
    If you are born in America and then raised in Germany you could probably consider yourself a German.
    But just because your Great Grandmother's Uncle came from Germany doesn't make you in any way German. You do not have German blood, you do not have a German upbringing, you are simply an American. That's nothing to be ashamed of, you should be happy about it and stop pretending you're something you're not.
    You can claim your ancestors came from Europe, but that does not make you European. I hope I've cleared this up for you.


    well its funny when people who are really dumb try act like they're smart.i was tallking about my heritage but im guyanese american.sorry i was talking about my heritage but that was what i was talking about fucktard.
    sorry if i was being mean but i dont take shit from anyone.no duh i know i was american no need to be rude if someone is talking about their heritage.
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

  6. Re: what nationality are you

    Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 11:09 AM

    Clearly you weren't talking about your heritage as firstly, no one mentioned heritage so you had no cause to mention it and secondly the thread, WHICH YOU STARTED NO LESS, is about nationality. Plus you're not in any position to question anyone's intelligence given you lack the ability to spell or construct coherent sentences. PROTIP; you capitalise when using the letter 'i' to refer to yourself.

    Lay off the weed, it's clearly having a negative effect on your cognitive abilities.

  7. Re: what nationality are you

    Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 8:28 AM

    ladyfreakshow wrote:


    well its funny when people who are really dumb try act like they're smart.i was tallking about my heritage but im guyanese american.


    Your entire argument is null and void due to your inability to competently communicate.
    You're the kind of person who goes into a KFC and asks for a Big Mac and then throws a tantrum when the person serving you tells you that KFC doesn't sell hamburgers.
    Learn to communicate correctly and you wont run into such problems.

    If you wish to talk about heritage then by all means make a thread about heritage.
    But I should point out that heritage and nationality are very different things.

    I hope this complex issue has been made more simple for you.
    And I agree with misanthrope; you really need to lay off the weed as it's clearly hindering your cognitive ability.

  8. Re: what nationality are you

    Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 5:10 PM

    Romanian.


    And lol. Good stuff in here.
    ----------------------------------------------


    Stop reading my signature.




    I mean it

  9. Re: what nationality are you

    Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 5:29 PM

    I am a GAWD and I know everything there is to know about everything!!!!

    /sarcasm

    American Alien.

    "everything is wrong every time"

  10. Re: what nationality are you

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:58 AM

    British. Heritage is also British by way of Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Vikings and Romans. Also, African by way of Australopithecus afarensis.

  11. Re: what nationality are you

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 7:07 PM

    Portuguese

  12. Re: what nationality are you

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 7:15 PM

    I am American , African American.
    Does it make me bad??

  13. Re: what nationality are you

    Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 6:59 AM

    Irish. So, so Irish haha
    There is no sound more
    beautiful than the tenor
    of a troubled man

  14. Re: what nationality are you

    Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 3:29 AM

    I'm Bulgarian :)

  15. Re: what nationality are you

    Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 6:50 AM

    KORN365 wrote:
    I am American , African American.
    Does it make me bad??


    You don't look African American but if you are I think it's cool. I don't see many black folks at KoRn shows.

    I'm American. White as a soda cracker....

    _____________________________
    Dead Bodies Everywhere

  16. Re: what nationality are you

    Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 7:44 AM

    I really hate it when people say they're "insert country here" - American... If you are a citizen of America, you are simply and only an American... not a Spanish American, not an Irish American, not an African American.... you're just a plain old AMERICAN. By adding another country, which you more than likely are not even a citizen of, you're creating division. You're not any more special than any other American. The only people who can say they're something else are the Native Americans and that's what I have to say about that!!

    BTW, I'm an AMERICAN!


  17. Re: what nationality are you

    Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 11:35 AM

    I just love Felix and Misanthrope. You guys are my inspiration. Anyways before I'll get called a dumbass I'll simply tell ya I'm Polish. I moved to England 4 years ago so I don't consider myself British.
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

  18. Re: what nationality are you

    Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:31 PM

    Kornered wrote:


    BTW, I'm an AMERICAN!



    Good for you! Being an American is nothing to be ashamed of.


    Hanabi wrote:
    I just love Felix and Misanthrope. You guys are my inspiration. Anyways before I'll get called a dumbass I'll simply tell ya I'm Polish. I moved to England 4 years ago so I don't consider myself British.


    Polish eh? You should know who Felix Dzerzhinsky (Feliks Dzierżyński) is. He had quite an active role in Polish affairs.
    How are you finding London?

  19. Re: what nationality are you

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:51 PM

    I need to be honest with you I didn't know who Feliks was until I researched him. How am I finding London? I love it. I love the city for its liveliness and busyness. Back in Poland I lived in a small town where most of the people knew each other. I loath my hometown. In London you are not "this person that dresses like a freak", people don't know you and rarely judge you.
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

  20. Re: what nationality are you

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM

    City life and rural life each have their own advantages, but I'd agree with you in that I'd take city life any day. It's easier to find beauty and respite in an urban environment (just go into any art museum), but hard to find the cultural and social mix you get living in a mass of active humanity.
    ...

Get the latest from Korn!