3. Re: what nationality are you

Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 6:05 PM

Race: Homosapien "Human"
    Nationality: North American
    Ethnicity: (Caucasion+Columbian)

It feels like something...no, it's nothing

4. Re: what nationality are you

Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I'm North American, but I have a Middle Eastern ethnicity.

5. RE: what nationality are you

Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I'm Croat.

6. Re: what nationality are you

Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Norn Irish .. somebody has to be ;D

7. Re: what nationality are you

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Canadian! Roots in Finland :P
    -=[ Nothing in Life is to be Feared, Only Understood ]=-

8. Re: what nationality are you

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 10:18 AM

scottish
    sorry about the spelling

9. Re: what nationality are you

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:01 PM

ladyfreakshow wrote:
    im black chinese east indian jewish german native american dutch and portuguese
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

So you're retarded.

Nationality:
    the status of belonging to a particular nation, whether by birth or naturalization: the nationality of an immigrant.

I'm assuming you are an American, because only Americans manage to fail when it comes to this question.
    If you are BORN and RAISED in America then you are an American. It's pretty simple stuff.
    If you are born in America and then raised in Germany you could probably consider yourself a German.
    But just because your Great Grandmother's Uncle came from Germany doesn't make you in any way German. You do not have German blood, you do not have a German upbringing, you are simply an American. That's nothing to be ashamed of, you should be happy about it and stop pretending you're something you're not.
    You can claim your ancestors came from Europe, but that does not make you European. I hope I've cleared this up for you.

10. Re: what nationality are you

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I like you, Felix. Kindly post more often.

11. Re: what nationality are you

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 10:39 AM

i was talking about heritage you dumbass my parents are from guyana but i was born in america.i was just talking about my heritage

12. Re: what nationality are you

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Felix Dzerzhinsky wrote:
    ladyfreakshow wrote:
    im black chinese east indian jewish german native american dutch and portuguese

So you're retarded.

Nationality:
    the status of belonging to a particular nation, whether by birth or naturalization: the nationality of an immigrant.

I'm assuming you are an American, because only Americans manage to fail when it comes to this question.
    If you are BORN and RAISED in America then you are an American. It's pretty simple stuff.
    If you are born in America and then raised in Germany you could probably consider yourself a German.
    But just because your Great Grandmother's Uncle came from Germany doesn't make you in any way German. You do not have German blood, you do not have a German upbringing, you are simply an American. That's nothing to be ashamed of, you should be happy about it and stop pretending you're something you're not.
    You can claim your ancestors came from Europe, but that does not make you European. I hope I've cleared this up for you.

well its funny when people who are really dumb try act like they're smart.i was tallking about my heritage but im guyanese american.sorry i was talking about my heritage but that was what i was talking about fucktard.
    sorry if i was being mean but i dont take shit from anyone.no duh i know i was american no need to be rude if someone is talking about their heritage.

13. Re: what nationality are you

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Clearly you weren't talking about your heritage as firstly, no one mentioned heritage so you had no cause to mention it and secondly the thread, WHICH YOU STARTED NO LESS, is about nationality. Plus you're not in any position to question anyone's intelligence given you lack the ability to spell or construct coherent sentences. PROTIP; you capitalise when using the letter 'i' to refer to yourself.

Lay off the weed, it's clearly having a negative effect on your cognitive abilities.

14. Re: what nationality are you

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 8:28 AM

ladyfreakshow wrote:

well its funny when people who are really dumb try act like they're smart.i was tallking about my heritage but im guyanese american.

Your entire argument is null and void due to your inability to competently communicate.
    You're the kind of person who goes into a KFC and asks for a Big Mac and then throws a tantrum when the person serving you tells you that KFC doesn't sell hamburgers.
    Learn to communicate correctly and you wont run into such problems.

If you wish to talk about heritage then by all means make a thread about heritage.
    But I should point out that heritage and nationality are very different things.

I hope this complex issue has been made more simple for you.
    And I agree with misanthrope; you really need to lay off the weed as it's clearly hindering your cognitive ability.

15. Re: what nationality are you

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Romanian.

And lol. Good stuff in here.
    ----------------------------------------------

Stop reading my signature.

I mean it

16. Re: what nationality are you

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I am a GAWD and I know everything there is to know about everything!!!!

/sarcasm

American Alien.

"everything is wrong every time"

17. Re: what nationality are you

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:58 AM

British. Heritage is also British by way of Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Vikings and Romans. Also, African by way of Australopithecus afarensis.

18. Re: what nationality are you

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Portuguese

19. Re: what nationality are you

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 7:15 PM

I am American , African American.
    Does it make me bad??

20. Re: what nationality are you

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 6:59 AM

Irish. So, so Irish haha
    There is no sound more
    beautiful than the tenor