what made u happy 2day

Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Did ur gf accept ur marriage proposal? Take a nice dump? Let us know !

I got called off work today! Yesss

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: what made u happy 2day

Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 1:41 PM

Hmmm happiness today ....Instagram. Some of the posts on there are funny.

2. Re: what made u happy 2day

Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:18 AM

Steph wrote:
    Well, after reading that I now know my next profile name ....Zitz. Now I just need to find two others to be Rash and PImple.

That's the spirit.

Today: cannoli.

3. Re: what made u happy 2day

Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 6:09 PM

The creamy filling in cannoli is so tasty.

Happiness today: Mountain Dew. Whoever came up with this flavor, man, woman or machine ....I love you. lol Best soda ever.

4. Re: what made u happy 2day

Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 4:39 AM

I love that quote from The Godfather: "Leave the gun... take the cannoli." They always said the pen is mightier than the sword, but The Godfather proves that dessert is mightier than both.

Happiness today was finding out that one of my least favourite books has FINALLY been removed from the Victorian school curriculum. #sighofrelief

5. Re: what made u happy 2day

Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 7:02 PM

lol, absolutely. Never let a good dessert go to waste especially if it's donuts or pie.

What book did they remove?

6. Re: what made u happy 2day

Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 7:05 PM

Happiness today: Birthday cake flavor cream oreos

7. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 2:43 AM

Steph wrote:
    What book did they remove?

The Wife of Martin Guerre, by Janet Lewis. I'd rather be illiterate than read that again.

Steph wrote:
    Birthday cake flavor cream oreos

Birthday cake flavour... that's a new one.

Happiness today: hearing about a new mandolin my dad acquired. He's happy with it.

8. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 5:00 PM

That book must of been really awful for them to remove it. Was it just written poorly or was the story itself bad?

If you like oreos, I recommend trying that flavor. The cream inside is much creamier than the original, it's really good.

Mandolins have a very unique sound, it's really cool that your dad has one. What kind of music does he play?

Ugh, this site is not working for me today. I keep trying to quote you and it's not working.

9. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 4:14 PM

I had problems with the site too yesterday. Slowed right down it did, and I wondered if it was a DDOS attack. Not that I can see a reason for that happening.

It's hard to articulate just why The Wife of Martin Guerre was so awful. It just was. Compared to other texts we studied that year (To Kill a Mockingbird, Hamlet, even The Matrix) it just seemed dull. Not much to study.

My dad plays guitar, mandolin, sitar, shamisen and some percussive instruments, mostly a combination of folk and blues, a little bit of rock here and there. He likes it when I play Korn; he thinks they're on the right track with their focus on rhythms, and just generally being a collective band.

Happiness today: Not feeling tired even though I had to get up early.

10. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 11:01 PM

Omg this site, this is like the seventh time sending this post through. lol I can't quote or anything.

I love that. That is a nice variety of instruments. I was pleasantly surprised to see shamisen as one. I don't think I've ever met anyone that has played a shamisen or a sitar. One of my favorite songs by DJ Krush called 'Beyond Raging Waves' with Shin'ichi Kinoshita has one being played.

Happiness today would have to be the ice that I put on my burning finger. :)

11. Re: what made u happy 2day

Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 2:17 AM

I'll have to check out that DJ Krush song.

Happiness today: Iced caramel latte... from Starbucks of all places. Pleasant surprise.

12. Re: what made u happy 2day

Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 11:43 PM

I've never tasted a latte but that does sound pretty good.

Happiness: post-it notes and retractable pencils. I'm sure anyone reading this totally agrees with me. I mean who doesn't love post-it notes. You can stick them anywhere. Need a reminder ...write it on a post-it note and boom stick it on the wall or wherever. I have them stuck all over the place. Don't even get me started on retractable pencils, the happiness with those is endless.

13. Re: what made u happy 2day

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 11:07 PM
  14. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 1:41 AM

Texas Roadhouse

15. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 5:16 AM

Sleeping in until 2pm.

16. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 3:49 PM

Vanilla greek yogurt and whip cream

17. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 7:47 PM

Turkish coffee on a Sunday morning.

18. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 3:37 PM

Secret Wonderland and Coconut Water lotion from Bath & Body Works, both smell lovely

19. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 10:45 PM

listening to Korn and The Cruxshadows..

20. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 11:45 PM

Sunlight.

Newsletter Signup