If the world was ending......

Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 4:19 AM

If the world was ending and you had less than five minutes to live what song would go out listening to?
Fairynuff's favourite saying is "She's Bang Tidy. I'm gonna smash her back doors in!!!!"

Replies to This Posting

1. AJ* avatar AJ*

Re: If the world was ending......

Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 8:26 PM

I doubt I'd be thinking of music if the world was ending lol. I would probably open up a bottle of Jack Daniels and break my 13 year streak of no alcohol.
    "The creative person is both more primitive and more cultivated, more destructive, a lot madder and a lot saner, than the average person." - Frank Barron

2. Re: If the world was ending......

Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 10:16 AM

Fairynuff1979 wrote:
    Hey Beg if your gonna manage to rape, pillage AND loot in 5 minutes it doesn't say much for your sexual prowess or stamina.

Think we will call you 15-second-man.
    Fairynuff's favourite saying is "She's Bang Tidy. I'm gonna smash her back doors in!!!!"

No, no, no... it's all in the planning. You pillage and loot simultaneously, running through a building with a burlap sack in one hand and a baseball bat in the other. Once you're done with that, you should have a minute or two to find a girl and get started on the rape before the shit hits the proverbial fan.

3. Re: If the world was ending......

Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 12:21 PM

ADandelion wrote:
    Fairynuff1979 wrote:
    Hey Beg if your gonna manage to rape, pillage AND loot in 5 minutes it doesn't say much for your sexual prowess or stamina.

No, no, no... it's all in the planning. You pillage and loot simultaneously, running through a building with a burlap sack in one hand and a baseball bat in the other. Once you're done with that, you should have a minute or two to find a girl and get started on the rape before the shit hits the proverbial fan.

This. Anything is possible with proper planning. Just cause I said I was going to rape, doesn't mean I inferred that I was going to finish.
    -----------------------------------------

4. RE: Re: If the world was ending......

Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 2:33 PM

begforme4484 wrote:
    ADandelion wrote:
    Fairynuff1979 wrote:

This. Anything is possible with proper planning. Just cause I said I was going to rape, doesn't mean I inferred that I was going to finish.

Whats the point then if you aint gonna get your rocks off?
    -----------------------------------------

5. Re: If the world was ending......

Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 7:32 PM

It ain't my biiiitchaaaaaa

"DEAL WITH IT"

6. Re: If the world was ending......

Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 9:06 PM

She just asked what the point was.

7. Re: If the world was ending......

Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 7:03 AM

I would listen too.... I have to think about this..... BLIND!!! Yes Blind.

8. Re: If the world was ending......

Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 7:13 AM

i would listen to
    let the guilt go
    blind
    dirty
    hollow life
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

9. Re: If the world was ending......

Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Tammie wrote:
    It ain't my biiiitchaaaaaa

"DEAL WITH IT"

damn, metallica was sexy!

i'd want to go out with a boom. like, go streaking with a machine gun around times square shooting women and children. maybe plant a couple propane tanks to shoot when convenient [like tom cruise in MI:2]

10. Re: If the world was ending......

Wed, May 21, 2014 at 6:45 AM

I won't listen to music I'll go and find JD to look at him for the last time!

11. Re: If the world was ending......

Wed, May 28, 2014 at 11:42 PM

I would put on TPOT or Skrillex and go out CRANKIN!!!!

Follow The Path Of KoRn, Where Life Is On The Other Side Of The Mirror, Issues Are A Paradigm, And Untouchables Remember Who You Are Inside

12. Re: If the world was ending......

Sat, May 31, 2014 at 1:55 AM

I'd headbang.

13. Re: If the world was ending......

Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 8:23 AM

Well, if the world were ending, I would be praying may ass off for the last 5 minutes....But, I would listen to Did My Time, Somebody Someone, or Alone I Break.....and to really answer your question, I would narrow it down to Alone I Break.....
    Marc J. Bovaird

Newsletter Signup