Hallo! aus Deutschland ! (Hello from Germany)

Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Hello !
I can't find a right section where I can introduce me instead of here.

So, Hello again, I'm Helge from Germany and i thougt it would be interesting to be....with you ?...here ?...is that right ? i think it is :) (sorry for my bad english.....like already said..I'm german) I'm 15 years old and i am the sound engineer at my school.
I'm a fan of old tractors and stuff like that and i have my own one too...which can be seen as my avatar. It's an 1950er ''Deutz F1L514/50''.

It's quiet a funny story how I get to KoRn and finaly to this Page.
I don't here KoRn for a long time....maybe for only a year or something like that, but I like the music quiet a lot...i never thougt I would ever be fan of this kind of music.
Formerly I hered musicians like Frank Sinatra and others.

But than.....there was that girl...let's call her ''Paulina'' and I fell in love terribly. (Eigentlich bin ich ja alleine viel besser dran XD)However..she was a fan of KoRn and at this time I don't like Metal.
During a presentation in school, she played the song ''Trash''.
I thougt ''well, ok, that was quiet good music.''
1 month ago....well I was interested to that music which the ''Paulina'' heard, so I bought the album ''Issues'' and the song ''Make me bad'' blow me away !

Since that time I'm a great KoRn fan and I have all albums...of course ''The Paradigm Shift''
At least the music of KoRn (and ''Paulina'' ;D) persuaded me to learn Guitar...and in Sommer i going to buy me my own Ibanez 7-string.

Well I think I have to thank the girl for advising me to the band which make the music which really maches to me.

So, that was a very touching story...I know B)
I hope you enjoy my presence and once more sorry for my english.
Wenn ihr wollt, kann ich ja mit euch Deutsch reden.....wie währe das ? ;D

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Hallo! aus Deutschland ! (Hello from Germany)

Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Welcome!

Don't worry too much about your English. Everyone learns as they go along (even native speakers, it would seem). I'd love to learn German, as I have family there.

Good luck with the guitar. Seven-strings rule!

2. Re: Hallo! aus Deutschland ! (Hello from Germany)

Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Well, thanks for your response !!
    Yes, i know, i apsolutely love 7-string too,of course my favourite is Ibanez.........and shecter.......and Gibson......
    For the first time i'm going to get my mind clear......I'm a little bit confused since.....a long time ! :C
    Das ist nichts, was ich nicht hinkriege !!

Bin ich eigendlich der einzige Deutsche hier ? (Am I the only german here at this place ?)

3. Re: Hallo! aus Deutschland ! (Hello from Germany)

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 3:17 AM

I think you are the only active German here. It's pretty quiet these days.

4. Re: Hallo! aus Deutschland ! (Hello from Germany)

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 2:24 AM

Hey, du bist nicht der Einzige. *lach*
    Wobei ich erst seit heute hier bin und mich eben auch gefragt habe ob ich wirklich die einzige aus Deutschland sein kann. Aber da habe ich mich wohl getäuscht.

Rührende Story im Übrigen, ich dachte früher auch immer, dass.. wobei, hab ich überhaupt drüber nachgedacht? Offen gestanden wusste ich nicht mal wirklich, dass es so eine Musik gibt. Traurig. :D
    Aber das sind die Tücken wenn man in einem Haushalt aufwächst in dem Leute sich musikalisch mit Nena und ABBA vergewaltigen. :D

Kannst mir ja bei Gelegenheit (wenn du das liest) was schreiben, würde mich freuen.
    Lg, Pessi

5. Re: Hallo! aus Deutschland ! (Hello from Germany)

Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:17 AM

öhm, mich gibt's auch noch *aus ner dunklen ecke winkt* XD

Newsletter Signup