best weed

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 8:29 AM

which part of da world has the best weed

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: best weed

    Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 9:25 PM

    Stupid people shouldn't indulge in any type of drug.
    -----------------------------------------

  2. Re: best weed

    Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 6:11 AM

    begforme4484 wrote:
    Stupid people shouldn't indulge in any type of drug.
    -----------------------------------------

    anyone could smoke weed and still go far in life.
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

  3. Re: best weed

    Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 12:34 PM

    begforme4484 wrote:
    Stupid people shouldn't indulge in any type of drug.
    -----------------------------------------

    some people are stupid even if they don't do drugs im not gonna say names just to be nice.
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

  4. Re: best weed

    Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 8:37 PM

    ladyfreakshow wrote:
    begforme4484 wrote:
    Stupid people shouldn't indulge in any type of drug.
    -----------------------------------------

    some people are stupid even if they don't do drugs im not gonna say names just to be nice.
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg


    Being nice to yourself is important for mental health.

    -----------------------------------------

  5. Re: best weed

    Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:04 AM

    begforme4484 wrote:
    ladyfreakshow wrote:
    begforme4484 wrote:
    Stupid people shouldn't indulge in any type of drug.
    -----------------------------------------

    some people are stupid even if they don't do drugs im not gonna say names just to be nice.
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg


    Being nice to yourself is important for mental health.

    -----------------------------------------

    look in the mirror then you'll know who im talking about.
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

  6. Re: best weed

    Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:06 AM

    begforme4484 wrote:
    ladyfreakshow wrote:
    begforme4484 wrote:
    Stupid people shouldn't indulge in any type of drug.
    -----------------------------------------

    some people are stupid even if they don't do drugs im not gonna say names just to be nice.
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg


    Being nice to yourself is important for mental health.

    -----------------------------------------

    it's obvious you don't smoke weed so why waste your time sounding like a ass.i see that you have to talk shit behind the computor screen to make yourself sound like a big man.you could keep talking your shit but you still don't sound smart or make sense disrespecting people because they don't agree with you.it's fucking america get over your self not everyone is going to agree with you
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

  7. RE: Re: best weed

    Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:10 AM

    Pace De Guapo wrote:
    with a bag of weeg

    everything is better with a bag of weed
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

  8. Re: best weed

    Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 9:24 PM

    UMADBRO?
    -----------------------------------------

  9. Re: best weed

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:59 PM

    begforme4484 wrote:
    UMADBRO?
    -----------------------------------------


    I agree with everything you have said in this thread.

    On a personal note, I have known 4 friends who pretty much failed at life due to weed dependency.
    Becoming stoners, dropping out of Uni, losing jobs because they became too stoned to go to work...etc.
    If you wish to use, go ahead and use, but don't pretend that it's perfectly healthy.
    This is what bothers me the most about many weed users. I don't care about the fact that they smoke weed, what bothers me is the vast amount of shit they'll make up about how safe it is in order to justify their choice.
    I drink alcohol, I know it's bad for me and I'm not going to spout bullshit about alcohol being a benefit to my health.

  10. Re: best weed

    Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 4:04 AM

    Yeah, weed is dumb. I live with a guy who is addicted (and it is addictive) to the stuff. Life goes on hold for weed, and granted he manages to hold down a job and managed to get a degree while on the stuff, but it doesn't change the fact that it is a psychologically addictive substance that can, and will, fuck up your life if you lack the intelligence to know when enough is enough.

    But then seeing as I don't even drink I hold the moral high ground over you all.

    You may worship me when ready.

  11. Re: best weed

    Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 2:52 PM

    I'm not really sure who has the best weed. Canada maybe or Amsterdam.
    Michigan has the Northern Lights.

    I say...legalize it already. Get over it that some people love to smoke it. It was meant to be. Let what's natural BE natural and let people make their own damn decisions instead of trying to control everything.
    Instead the government makes it illegal so people get in trouble for it and then they spend money for jail, court costs etc. They won't legalize it because it would practically cut the deficit in half.

    By the way, I am a 20+ user and have quit. The damaging effects are irreversible. Be careful if you're going to use and don't let it get out of hand like I did.

    "everything is wrong every time"

  12. Re: best weed

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 8:09 AM

    d1rtytr@sh wrote:

    By the way, I am a 20+ user and have quit. The damaging effects are irreversible. Be careful if you're going to use and don't let it get out of hand like I did.


    Props for realising when something was having a negative effect on you.

  13. Re: best weed

    Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM

    d1rtytr@sh wrote:
    I'm not really sure who has the best weed. Canada maybe or Amsterdam.
    Michigan has the Northern Lights.

    I say...legalize it already. Get over it that some people love to smoke it. It was meant to be. Let what's natural BE natural and let people make their own damn decisions instead of trying to control everything.
    Instead the government makes it illegal so people get in trouble for it and then they spend money for jail, court costs etc. They won't legalize it because it would practically cut the deficit in half.

    By the way, I am a 20+ user and have quit. The damaging effects are irreversible. Be careful if you're going to use and don't let it get out of hand like I did.

    "everything is wrong every time"




    it shoud be legalized then more jobs will be made for americans.its not as bad as booze or hardcore drugs.
    amesterdam has the lowest rate of hard core drug use in the industrialized world so that should give us a example of how weed could help but people shouldnt let it get out of hand
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

  14. Re: best weed

    Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 2:54 PM

    amesterdam has the lowest rate of hard core drug use in the industrialized world so that should give us a example of how weed could help but people shouldnt let it get out of hand


    Not strictly true, if we look at drugs related deaths in the EU then the Netherlands isn't exactly winning. The latest numbers are from 2005 but they are a acceptable average.

    In 2005 The Netherlands had 122 acute drugs related deaths while Malta had 8, Hungary had 28, France had 57 and Romania had 6.

    http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/stats07/drdtab02a

  15. Re: best weed

    Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM

    ladyfreakshow wrote:

    it shoud be legalized then more jobs will be made for americans.its not as bad as booze or hardcore drugs.
    amesterdam has the lowest rate of hard core drug use in the industrialized world so that should give us a example of how weed could help but people shouldnt let it get out of hand
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg


    They didn't want to legalize alcohol either.
    On one hand, I can understand why they won't. On the other, I feel it is against our rights. Since it is a plant I cannot understand why they won't, it's a natural healer.
    Cocaine is another one, comes from a plant yet...they will never legalize that one, I'm almost positive.
    AT least, legalize Marijuana. Maybe people can get jobs like you recently have stated that would help grow, package, ship and so on. They legalized tobacco and it's a lot worse for people then Marijuana. I hope someday legalization of it will be granted.

    Maybe they should illegalize use of aloe vera plants since they help heal and it's a damn plant, I am surprised they haven't do so yet.


    "Sometimes, I hate, the life, I made
    everything's wrong every time"

  16. Re: best weed

    Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 3:18 PM

    Felix Dzerzhinsky wrote:
    d1rtytr@sh wrote:

    By the way, I am a 20+ user and have quit. The damaging effects are irreversible. Be careful if you're going to use and don't let it get out of hand like I did.


    Props for realising when something was having a negative effect on you.


    I'm not sure if this is a negative tone or a positive one.
    I guess I will just go with assuming just maybe you have one little iota of decency left in you somewhere.
    Thank you, if positive tone.
    If negative, I'd rather not go there right now, I'm tired. And not the sleepy tired, either.


    "Sometimes, I hate, the life, I made
    everything's wrong every time"

  17. Re: best weed

    Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 4:10 PM

    misanthrope wrote:
    amesterdam has the lowest rate of hard core drug use in the industrialized world so that should give us a example of how weed could help but people shouldnt let it get out of hand


    Not strictly true, if we look at drugs related deaths in the EU then the Netherlands isn't exactly winning. The latest numbers are from 2005 but they are a acceptable average.

    In 2005 The Netherlands had 122 acute drugs related deaths while Malta had 8, Hungary had 28, France had 57 and Romania had 6.

    http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/stats07/drdtab02a
    so its less compared to america and thats 2005 not recently
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

  18. Re: best weed

    Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 4:10 PM

    Felix Dzerzhinsky wrote:
    begforme4484 wrote:
    UMADBRO?
    -----------------------------------------


    I agree with everything you have said in this thread.

    On a personal note, I have known 4 friends who pretty much failed at life due to weed dependency.
    Becoming stoners, dropping out of Uni, losing jobs because they became too stoned to go to work...etc.
    If you wish to use, go ahead and use, but don't pretend that it's perfectly healthy.
    This is what bothers me the most about many weed users. I don't care about the fact that they smoke weed, what bothers me is the vast amount of shit they'll make up about how safe it is in order to justify their choice.
    I drink alcohol, I know it's bad for me and I'm not going to spout bullshit about alcohol being a benefit to my health.


    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

  19. Re: best weed

    Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 4:24 PM

    ladyfreakshow wrote:
    so its less compared to america and thats 2005 not recently


    You didn't say America, you said the industrialised world, and I already said the latest figures were for 2005. Given the trend for year on year drug death increases I'm guess the Netherlands still isn't winning. Your claim it has the lowest deaths due to hard drugs is statistically false. Leagalising weed means nothing.

  20. Re: best weed

    Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 4:29 PM

    misanthrope wrote:
    ladyfreakshow wrote:
    so its less compared to america and thats 2005 not recently


    You didn't say America, you said the industrialised world, and I already said the latest figures were for 2005. Given the trend for year on year drug death increases I'm guess the Netherlands still isn't winning. Your claim it has the lowest deaths due to hard drugs is statistically false. Leagalising weed means nothing.

    i wasnt talking about deaths.i was talking about the rate of drug use.

    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

Newsletter Signup