best weed

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 8:29 AM

which part of da world has the best weed

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: best weed

Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 4:06 PM

There is nothing like sweet Alabama Kush.
    -Alex-

2. Re: best weed

Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 5:59 PM

quality thread here :\

try google.
    "I tried peace, I tried love, I tried kind, I give up You don't hear, you don't feel, Now I'm here, and I'm real I gave you my blessings, You've failed from testings, I'll show you what death brings, Now feel how my wrath stings"

3. Re: best weed

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 9:58 AM

Use the OP as proof that drugs are bad, my friends.
    -----------------------------------------

4. Re: best weed

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 7:35 AM

begforme4484 wrote:
    Use the OP as proof that drugs are bad, my friends.

weed isnt as bad as some people make it their are more dangeous things than weed
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

5. Re: best weed

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:30 AM

I'd have to say here in the Bay Area. There a many amazing dispensaries with some of the best weed in the US according to High Times Magazine which is a well known weed magazine and because I ain't seen no place with REAL BOMB BUD.

Every time I have tried getting "BOMB BUD" outside of the bay area it has ALWAYS been way lower quality than anything we get around here. BUT there are BETTER places. I just haven't found them yet.

I smoke weed so I can EAT or SLEEP. But I mostly do it for the fun. Absolutely NO harm in that. Nobody knows what I do. It doesn't affect me. My life is the same. My money flow is the same.

It's just like buying alcohol with the exception that weed is illegal and could carry a fine if you get caught BUT so can alcohol IF you are caught drunk driving. I don't know, WEED is NOT a DRUG. It isn't like SHROOMS or ACID or COKE or METH. Far from ANYTHING those drugs are capable of doing and yeah. Alcohol ALONE could be 10000000% more harmful in 1 day then smoking weed on occasion. Just my opinion.

6. Re: best weed

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:18 AM

nate3one wrote:
    I'd have to say here in the Bay Area. There a many amazing dispensaries with some of the best weed in the US according to High Times Magazine which is a well known weed magazine and because I ain't seen no place with REAL BOMB BUD.

Every time I have tried getting "BOMB BUD" outside of the bay area it has ALWAYS been way lower quality than anything we get around here. BUT there are BETTER places. I just haven't found them yet.

I smoke weed so I can EAT or SLEEP. But I mostly do it for the fun. Absolutely NO harm in that. Nobody knows what I do. It doesn't affect me. My life is the same. My money flow is the same.

It's just like buying alcohol with the exception that weed is illegal and could carry a fine if you get caught BUT so can alcohol IF you are caught drunk driving. I don't know, WEED is NOT a DRUG. It isn't like SHROOMS or ACID or COKE or METH. Far from ANYTHING those drugs are capable of doing and yeah. Alcohol ALONE could be 10000000% more harmful in 1 day then smoking weed on occasion. Just my opinion.

and other things are more harmful than weed like diet pills and lots of other shit

7. Re: best weed

Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 8:24 AM

nate3one wrote:

I smoke weed so I can EAT or SLEEP. But I mostly do it for the fun. Absolutely NO harm in that. Nobody knows what I do. It doesn't affect me. My life is the same.

Really man? Nothing wrong with dependency?

8. Re: best weed

Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Really what?

Call it what YOU want dude but as far as it concerns me I have no dependency on weed. If I have it then I have it. But if I don't then I don't.

I can still eat if I don't smoke and I can't still sleep if I don't smoke.

It just fucking feels good to wanna actually ENJOY the food after I smoke a bowl.

And it fucking feels good to go to bed fucking baked off my ass because then I just knock the fuck out in one of the most amazing ways possible.

9. Re: best weed

Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 12:56 PM

No need to be so defensive. Only that justifying a drug, based of the 2 dependent reasons(whether or not you are actually dependent) is just not good logic.

10. Re: best weed

Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 6:56 AM

nate3one wrote:
    Really what?

Call it what YOU want dude but as far as it concerns me I have no dependency on weed. If I have it then I have it. But if I don't then I don't.

I can still eat if I don't smoke and I can't still sleep if I don't smoke.

It just fucking feels good to wanna actually ENJOY the food after I smoke a bowl.

And it fucking feels good to go to bed fucking baked off my ass because then I just knock the fuck out in one of the most amazing ways possible.

you are so right weed has help me when i had depresssion and it helps peopl stop using hard drugs

11. Re: best weed

Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 11:49 AM

it helps people start using them, too

12. Re: best weed

Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 5:53 PM

This

13. Re: best weed

Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 6:10 AM

Pace De Guapo wrote:
    Idk Hawaii has some strong stuff

guyana has the best is what i heard

14. Re: best weed

Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Stupid people shouldn't indulge in any type of drug.

15. Re: best weed

Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 6:11 AM

begforme4484 wrote:

anyone could smoke weed and still go far in life.

16. Re: best weed

Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 12:34 PM

begforme4484 wrote:

some people are stupid even if they don't do drugs im not gonna say names just to be nice.

Newsletter Signup