So, when are the QOTD songs going to be released w/J's versions?

Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 11:43 PM

It's been years since the Queen of the Damned movie came out. The "official" versions of the soundtrack tunes were awesome, but I'd love to get CD quality versions with Jon's voice. I used to be able to find them on youtube and what-not, but they're fading. Let's get that CD thing going, shall we? Can't we figure out some kind of licensing sweetheart deal for us been-around-forever fans??

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: So, when are the QOTD songs going to be released w/J's versions?

Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Really? I have never seen the re-released album. Would you happen to know where it can be bought?

Thanks for the info

2. Re: So, when are the QOTD songs going to be released w/J's versions?

Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 11:40 PM

No problem. I don't know for sure, but I'd be very surprised if it's not available on iTunes. It comes and goes in CD stores.

3. Re: So, when are the QOTD songs going to be released w/J's versions?

Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 7:56 AM

It's a shame Slept So Long isn't included as that was one of my fav songs from the movie. I only like the JD version :P

I remember a while ago someone posted a version of it on Kornspace. They had sort of mixed it with parts from the film and CD and it reduced the background noise from the crowd. It was the closest to near CD quality you could get at the time. But I think it's gone now since KS shut down.

Newsletter Signup