If u were on death row..?

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Hello!! I would love to get to know all you Korn fans better so I thought of something crazy/cool to ask you guys:
If you were on death row what would your last meal be and why. Also, what ONE Korn song would you like to be hearing as potassium and other chemicals are rapidly pushed into your veins, and why??

Can't wait to here from you all! I'll give my answer shortly i'm still contemplating...

Tharo

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: If u were on death row..?

Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 7:24 AM

My last meal would be my dad's mega-spagetti because it's been my favorite food since I was like five years old. If I had to choose a Korn song to be listening to, I think it would be Helmet in the Bush since I'd want my last Korn song I heard to be my favorite.

2. Re: If u were on death row..?

Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 10:09 AM

I would have some pizza while listening to Freak On A Leash. Simple as that.

3. Re: If u were on death row..?

Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 10:55 AM

1.Last meal: grilled chicken, uncooked broccoli, some carrots (the little ones), a baked potato, and strawberry cheesecake. (This will change soon, but that is what I would choose right now)

Last Korn song: like others, Helmet in the Bush.
    mlukec

4. Re: If u were on death row..?

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 9:54 AM

Definitely wouldn't be a Korn song
    -----------------------------------------

5. Re: If u were on death row..?

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:09 PM

WELL ur NO FUN!

6. Re: If u were on death row..?

Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 9:43 AM

I would have Black Pudding Salad for a starter, Lobster with Butternut Squash risotto for main and Fresh fruit pattiserie flan for desert.

I would be listening to Spirit in the Sky by Doc and The Medics.
    Fairynuff's favourite saying is "She's Bang Tidy. I'm gonna smash her back doors in!!!!"

7. Re: If u were on death row..?

Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 12:09 PM

My last meal would be a big nice juicy steak made medium rare hot and fresh and I would be listening to Did My Time :D Then get pumped and die O.o

8. AJ* avatar AJ*

Re: If u were on death row..?

Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 2:45 AM

I'd go with a NY strip steak medium-well with a loaded baked potato and chocolate cake for dessert. And I'd go into my eternal rest jamming to Here to Stay.
    "The creative person is both more primitive and more cultivated, more destructive, a lot madder and a lot saner, than the average person." - Frank Barron

9. Re: If u were on death row..?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:08 PM

My last meal... Hmm I would eat Domino's peperoni pizza with garlic bread and drink Dr Pepper. Then I would eat a piece of chocolate cake, drink Starbucks' Vanilla Latte and listen to My Gift To You :)
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

10. Re: If u were on death row..?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Samosas and Mac and cheese (the baked kind) and patron margarita. I would go out to 4u or dirty

11. Re: If u were on death row..?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Hah, I thought this thread was dead. It was a fun prompt.

12. Re: If u were on death row..?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I'll indulge in the necroposting.

Grilled chicken breast with fries and a tomato and cheese salad.
    Song would be No One's There.
    If I had a say in it I'd have my final breaths during the last chorus when the choir vocals kick in.
    ----------------------------------------------

Stop reading my signature.

I mean it

13. RE: If u were on death row..?

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I know it's no longer done, but I would want firing squad rather than lethal injection.

I wouldn't want a KoRn song. I'd probably listen to some classical music.

As for the meal...hmmm...a tuna salad would be good. But who can eat when they know that they're going to die very soon?

But judging by this DEADMAN EATING there are people who can eat a lot before dying. If the injection didn't kill them the calories would! Some of these guys eat a lot of friend food.

14. RE: If u were on death row..?

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 7:29 PM

To hell with the last meal! Give me a blast from the past (meth), banging it right up my arm, and then.......................let me unleash all my wildness upon a gorgeous man who loves sex about much as I do (he will be my meal-Sweet Mountain Honey, the tasting of UMMMM) , playing out all my twisted fantasy's. Why? I like to die with a wide smile and spent out.

I really do not have any particular song I would choose of KoRn, I feel I would play as many as I could-expressing myself in all ways, as I take out my wildness out one last time, before I exit the world into hell. I am not going to heaven. I feel that is the cruelest place. Why? So you can look down on all your loved ones watch them suffer as they play the game of life. Wow what paradise! No thanks, I would rather go to hell, I think I can accomplish a lot more.

"Real women drive Hummers, and this owns her own." I love you Kashmir!

15. RE: If u were on death row..?

Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Last meal hmmm, you know I think I'd go for like a tradtional Sunday roast, its just comfy, home food.
    Last song probably Dirty, its not my favourite song but its always stood out of me, it probably sounds weird but everytime I listen to it I feel a tiny bit emotional, kinda like empowered, I have no idea why.
    Great thread btw (:

16. RE: If u were on death row..?

Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Thanks xMinna! LOL Felix, a firing squad! Hahahhaa...Hey but what if they shot u everywhere but the vital organs/arteries....couldn't u imagine the pain and agony! Well I'm sure its not much worse than feeling like your suffocating in paralyzed silence with lethal injection.
    How many people out there like to FUCK!!!

Newsletter Signup