Help?

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:27 PM

ok, long story short, i've always liked korn, but ever scince i watched one of their concerts on netflix ive become a huge fan. and i've always wanted to learn to play the bass, but watching fieldy has re-envoked my desire to learn.us does that make any sence? anyways, i've been doing alot of research online about the bass, all of the parts, playing techniques, and lots of stuff like that.us in other words, i know nothing. i dont even have a bass, though i did make one out of some scrap wood from our barn to practice strumming and fretting, and i do have a BLOC80B 120 V.A.C. 60 Hz. amp. my goal is to get a 5 string ibanez bass ( i didnt even know that was what fieldy played untill a few miniutes ago) anyways, does anybody have any advice or tips that would be helpfull? (thank you for reading this by the way :) )
??

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Help?

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:28 AM

i would check out books like this http://www.dummies.com/how-to/music-creative-arts/music/Bass-Guitar.html

Along with videos...there is actually a nice instructional video of fieldy playing.... called behind the player..i found it pretty helpful:)

Newsletter Signup