Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:19 AM

Famicom.

3. Re: Word Association game

Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 6:15 PM

Dragon Ball Z

4. Re: Word Association game

Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 7:32 PM

Anime

Follow The Path Of KoRn, Where Life Is On The Other Side Of The Mirror, Issues Are A Paradigm, And Untouchables Remember Who You Are Inside

5. Re: Word Association game

Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 2:33 AM

Childhood.

If you'll indulge me, I'd like to share a brief anecdote:

When I was little, 5 years old, I had Akira on VHS. I loved it; I'd watch it two or three times a week. One day, my sister threw the cassette on the road, and seconds later, a car ran over it. I was speechless. My Akira VHS was gone. I flipped out, trashed my room and ran away from home, staying at a friend's house overnight. My parents knew where I was, but they and my friend's parents just let me stay anyway, thinking it would give me time to cool off. The morning after, my dad literally carried me home, kicking and screaming. I didn't watch Akira for a very long time after that.

Fast forward to 2003, when the Anime Classics DVD boxset was released in celebration of the Matrix sequels. The box set contained Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll and... Akira. I watched it for the first time in eleven years, and after this reunion with my favourite childhood film, my thoughts were:

'Well... it's not as great as I remember.'

Thank you for reading.

6. Re: Word Association game

Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 4:44 PM

Lol, aww. Even though that was a sad event, I found it to be quite cute as well. As I was reading along, I was envisioning you going in your room, throwing some stuff around, packing your bags and leaving like, screw this place, I'm outta here.

I can totally relate to what you said about having something not be as good as you remember. Things I thought were the best ever such as certain movies or music, end up being very mediocre years later.

Innocence

7. Re: Word Association game

Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 4:04 PM

Steph wrote:
    Lol, aww. Even though that was a sad event, I found it to be quite cute as well. As I was reading along, I was envisioning you going in your room, throwing some stuff around, packing your bags and leaving like, screw this place, I'm outta here.

Ha ha, yes. I can honestly say that even now, at age 28, I have my moments where I feel like throwing a fit and saying, "FUCK YOU GUYS, I'M GOIN' OUT WEST."

Steph wrote:
    Innocence

Mockingbird.

8. Re: Word Association game

Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 10:15 PM

Lol! I have had some of those moments as well, kinda like today when I poured boiling water on my finger by accident. . I was like ...what the ......ouchhhhhhhhhhhh. damnit!!! That was pretty much my exact reaction.

Echo

9. Re: Word Association game

Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 4:08 AM

Ouch. I tend to scream profanities and various non-sequiturs in that situation.

Chamber.

10. Re: Word Association game

Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 2:01 PM

Lol. I will usually say something or just cry lol

Distorted

11. Re: Word Association game

Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 2:18 AM

Information.

12. Re: Word Association game

Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 11:58 PM

Advise

13. Re: Word Association game