Detroit! ARE.......... YOU.................. READY???????????????

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Can a hear a fuck ya

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Detroit! ARE.......... YOU.................. READY???????????????

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 4:10 PM

YA QUIERO QUE INICIE, QUE HABRA DE NUEVO?
    KoRn JULIO VIGIl

2. Re: Detroit! ARE.......... YOU.................. READY???????????????

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 10:28 PM

That Kicked ASS !
    NOW GET YOUR ASSES TO TORONTO!!!!

3. Re: Detroit! ARE.......... YOU.................. READY???????????????

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 5:39 AM

I survived! Sweet! What was the name of the second DJ? The guy who played right before KoRn? I liked his shit.
    You know what else? I paid $52 each to be sure to get main floor and LiveNation said main floor had sold out like a month ago but they had main floor gen. ad. tix at the box office right before the show for $39.50. WTF? I bet a lot of people settled for balcony seats thinking the main floor was TRULY sold out. >_<
    Oh, and I took my 29 year old nephew to see KoRn for the first time (I think this was my 11th) and I survived the pit for the whole show and I just turned 58 years old! We were about 3 peeps back, dead center!
    Why no encore? Is this KoRn's way of dealing with phony pre-planned encores that have become a joke where the band hides behind the speakers for ten minutes and comes back out. I remember when encores were for real. Everyone would stay standing and yelling until the house lights went off and the band came back out. Anyway, that's my little bloggy thingy for this morning. The show was great with all of the old stuff and also new.
    And what's with all the sheeple lining up for hours waiting for doors when they could have been partying with the rest of us in the parking lot? Don't be sheeple, people!! :)
    And while I'm on a roll here; The biggest snow storm of the year!!! Bwahahahaha, we have maybe 2-3 inches in mid Oakland County where they said 5-8" :D

4. Re: Detroit! ARE.......... YOU.................. READY???????????????

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Glad you made it safe! The second DJ is Kill The Noise and I wanna see him!!!!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

5. Re: Detroit! ARE.......... YOU.................. READY???????????????

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 9:47 AM

This was the best show yet! J Devil started out great, had a little mishap with his computer or something....it tried to fly off his table! His set was wonderful, Kill the Noise was also great. Korn totally rocked the house.. I was up front to the right (Munky side). It got pretty crazy down there but we had a great time. They mixed it up with old and new.songs. My only thought was that JD's mike could have been louder and as good as it was when they played pink floyd and Metalica..I really would rather hear other Korn songs instead. That said, this was the best Korn show I've seen. Go if you can

6. Ju avatar Ju

Re: Detroit! ARE.......... YOU.................. READY???????????????

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Please tell me someone has a video of the laptop incident?

7. Re: Detroit! ARE.......... YOU.................. READY???????????????

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Ju wrote:
    Please tell me someone has a video of the laptop incident?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzAZq45oJEg

8. Re: Detroit! ARE.......... YOU.................. READY???????????????

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 3:16 PM

My 2nd KoRn show. Well worth the 2.5 hour drive! I stoped recording 2 seconds before he knocked off his laptop...But great show...cant wait for 3rd one already....

Get the latest from Korn!