Meet & Greet. Photos allowed?

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 11:22 AM

hey guys, the tour in USA starts soon!
Can somebody say after the shows, who has ordered the vip ticket, if jd allows to take a picture with him?

i have purchased the vips for both shows in germany. I would like to know if I have the chance to take a photo with jd
-----------------------------------------------
Check out my cover for "Pop A Pill":
http://youtu.be/GKnWcCuxHAI

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Meet & Greet. Photos allowed?

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Official policy seems to vary. I would nicely ask Jonathan if you could get a quick pic with him. You paid a lot of money and he really is a nice person.

2. Re: Meet & Greet. Photos allowed?

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 2:16 PM

JD has previously not allowed this as Meet&greets was free.. Munky, Fieldy and Ray have no problem with it so far..

3. Moderator

Re: Meet & Greet. Photos allowed?

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 5:36 AM

All you can do is ask! But don't be too upset if they don't allow them. Good luck! See you at both Germany shows! I'm going to the Luxembourg show too! 24 DAYS!

4. RE: Meet & Greet. Photos allowed?

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Unless you purchased the listening session, or gaming session, don't bet on it. I don't know why, but his bodyguard refuses to let pictures be taken of him. Even when he is just signing things. You can always ask, but I wouldn't hold out much hope.

5. RE: Meet & Greet. Photos allowed?

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 12:15 PM

=(

6. RE: Meet & Greet. Photos allowed?

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 2:03 PM

oh man this would be really sad cause I have no money for 300-400 $ , "just" to take a short picture man. I really hope JD is understanding this and making a dream come true

7. ANG avatar ANG

RE: Meet & Greet. Photos allowed?

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 3:11 AM

for the most part he's only taking pix with those who par take in the listening session and gaming session VIPs.... during the Meet and Greets photos tend to be a no, cuz there's always so many people and its time consuming when they are on time frames because the Meet and Greets now take place before the show...its not really his security, they enforce what they are told...but the saying still goes, you can always ask, and he will either say yes....or no....

8. RE: Meet & Greet. Photos allowed?

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 5:36 AM

I sometimes have the feeling that JD does not like his fans. At the meet & greet are no more than 20 people, who have paid money for it. I can compare with Limp Bizkit. Fred, Wes and John came out after the concert and gave autographs and took pics. And there were more than 20 people . There were about 80-90 people. I counted. And this was after every show in Germany. It's obvious that jd does not like his fans.. That makes me very sad..

9. Moderator

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 6:20 AM

iDread...don't read into it...JD LOVES his fans! Sometimes time is a factor.

10. RE: Meet & Greet. Photos allowed?

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 4:13 PM

I have the Listening Session for Oberhausen Germany, and I'm not sure if it is before or after the show. At least I hope its before.
    does anyone know about that?
    I don't really need a photo, I just want to give them the Picture I've drawn for them and I hope I can hug them all once :3 then the money was worth it

11. Moderator

Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 3:23 AM

Usually the session is after the show, but not always. You'll get an email detailing where to meet your guide and where. He will then tell you your itinerary.

12. RE: Meet & Greet. Photos allowed?

Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 5:58 AM

iDread wrote:
    I sometimes have the feeling that JD does not like his fans. At the meet & greet are no more than 20 people, who have paid money for it. I can compare with Limp Bizkit. Fred, Wes and John came out after the concert and gave autographs and took pics. And there were more than 20 people . There were about 80-90 people. I counted. And this was after every show in Germany. It's obvious that jd does not like his fans.. That makes me very sad..

I agree if they don't allow pics. Meet & greets used to be free but now fans are paying hundreds of $ for it and they should get their money's worth. That would be a picture, autograph on whatever they want (within reason!) and plenty of time to talk with the guys. If KoRn is taking the money and rushing them through then that's not cool. Also, don't put it on the bodyguard. This is KoRns show! I was lucky. When I met JD & Head I was with a private group from a radio station. I used to help out with Z-Rock remotes and got backstage passes in return for a lot of shows. We were supposed to be talking with Monster Magnet but JD and Head were wandering around backstage at the State Theater in Detroit. They were very cool and I got a personalized autograph. Other favorite personal meetings were White Zombie & Marilyn Manson. Megadeth was cool too and I got to party with Pantera in a private room at Harpos. Ozzy was a basket case lol but cool to meet! Ah, so many great memories!!

13. RE: Meet & Greet. Photos allowed?

Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Josie wrote:
    iDread...don't read into it...JD LOVES his fans! Sometimes time is a factor.

i agree..i´m sure JD loves his fans! Maybe he´s not the guy who likes to take pictures But it would be really sad if the time (a picture can quickly made XD) would not be enough, just to take a quickly picture. I mean I´ve paid over 100 $, I´m a huge KoRn fan since so many years, for me and many other people KoRn is the best band of this world.. and one of my biggest dreams would be come true.

so maybe we can make a group photo, all fans with the band..? then everyone would have something like this! I think it might be possible to ask Ray or Munky or someone else :)

Get the latest from Korn!