mel avatar mel

Korn Meet and Greet

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 12:41 PM

i was lucky enough to get the platinum vip pass to the 3/2/12 show at the palms in vegas. Only there is zero info about when the meet and greet starts or what time to be there. Does anyone have this info?
Shanks
Mel

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn Meet and Greet

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Ah! Congrats and have fun!
    I missed the opportunity to get Meet and Greet tickets in 2010, and I was completely devastated. I had waited too long. :c
    Your throat I take grasp.
    Then your eyes roll back.
    Love racing through my veins.

2. RE: Korn Meet and Greet

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Leaving Iowa and heading up to Kenosha Wisconsin. Tomorrow the Rave! Meet and Greet at 5:30.

I will be the guy in the affliction and red Adidas jacket! See you there!

3. RE: Korn Meet and Greet

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I just did the meet and greet in Detroit.
    Feildy and Ray came out first and chatted and took pictures, both guys were awesome, then waited around for Jonathan and Munky for awhile...eventually after waiting about an hour we were all rushed through the backstage in a small room and quickly got autographs from Jonathan and Munky but since they were running behind pictures were not allowed and Jonathan really didn't say much to anyone.

All in all VIP experience was still awesome just disappointed with the set up, it was a bit disorganized. Everyone that did the VIP was awesome though so that made the wait fun as well.
    The show was amazing!

Hope you have a good experience :)

4. Re: Korn Meet and Greet

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 10:14 AM

you're so lucky lol !! i envy you !!! :)

Get the latest from Korn!