Possible Greet

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Good Afternoon All,

My name is Rob. Currently I am in training with the United States Navy. I am being shipped out this summer. My friend and I are attending the Korn concert in Detroit on the 23rd of February. Believe it or not, the 23rd is actually my birthday. We have been listening to Korn for quite some time now, and frequently cover Korn's songs with our band. It would be the coolest thing if we could meet the band. If any of you have connections, that would be greatly appreciated. If not, no big deal, I will still be going rage face at the concert. Thank you.

Very Respectfully,
Rob

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Re: Possible Greet

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Josie wrote:
    You should buy a VIP! Here's the details:

Detroit VIP Link

Well ....that price is steep... Im assuming you are or were in the armed forces. You know the paycheck we get. Not the best.

2. Re: Possible Greet

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 7:38 AM

when i went to see korn back in '10 we waited outside the busses and although jd and fieldy shot into the buss (probs cuz they had a gig the next day) but munky came out n had a 5min chat n ray stayed out for ages signing shit n stuff, so it is worth a go, when i go see them in march tho i decided to get the vip package for xmas as a treat :P hope u enjoy the gig and good luck in the navy
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

3. Re: Possible Greet

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Reks223 wrote:
    Josie wrote:
    You should buy a VIP! Here's the details:

Detroit VIP Link

Well ....that price is steep... Im assuming you are or were in the armed forces. You know the paycheck we get. Not the best.

Yep it isn't just the military either try being a single mom with a deadbeat ex who spends the child support on strippers instead of his kids. Try working three part time jobs where you get treated like shit, make nothing and try to support the kids on your own with no help from welfare cause I don't roll like that. I will never get to meet the boys as I cannot afford it either. Yep sucks to get shitty paychecks. I actually did shit the right way, was married to the ahole and still we got fucked.

I don't know why we have to pay to meet someone we have supported for all these years. I could see at a huge arena they couldn't do it but if we hang by the bus why not say hi to us. I am driving 8 hours to go, geez, I mean if it wasn't for the fans they would not be enjoying the life.

Just like my daughter loved that Britney Spears fraud. When she first was out bitch couldn't kiss enough ass to get popular, now she turns her nose up at the "peons" who put her where she is now.

I really hope JD and the other guys had a good reason to snub whoever it was by the buses. If there was just a few I see it as a snub. They don't owe us anything, they put out great music, but we make that possible. If we didn't buy and support they would not be able to.

Newsletter Signup