VIP Packages

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Good morning,

A couple of months ago, I bought a VIP package from this site to meet JD and the band in March when they return to Scotland. The package collection details said that the ticket was 'Will Call' which meant that I have to pick up the ticket from the venue on the day of the concert.

Well, I got in touch with the venue last week, to ask if I could pick up the ticket the day before. The guy didn't really know what I was talking about. He said he was going to get in touch with the promoter for me, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.

Basically, I'm just after some peace of mind. Has anyone bought one of these VIP packages before? Are they genuine? If I have just been scammed £250, I'd rather know sooner rather than later so that I can dispute it.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: VIP Packages

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 5:52 AM

dmdougie wrote:
    Brilliant, thanks for the advice guys. Just out of interest, can any of you remember roughly what time of day you had to meet at the venue? I will be going to another one of their shows the night before and it's about a 4-5 hour journey by train to get to Glasgow for the next show.

Yeah, I read that the VIP doesnt come with a ticket, which is slightly odd, so I bought one of those too. Thanks again for the help

Normally it's like a half-hour/hour after the opening of the doors of the venue, that you should me Sebastien @ the merch booth, ... .

It depends on which VIP-package you bought, meet and greet is mostly then, I heard that the gaming session with JD is after the gig, although it also can change!

All meet and greets are done after the venuedoors are already opened, not when the venue is still closed!

2. RE: VIP Packages

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 8:12 AM

So do they let you in before regular ticket holders,and while you are are at the meet and greet are they letting everyone else in. Was Jd at your meet and greet.

3. Moderator

Re: VIP Packages

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 9:08 AM

JD doesn't miss many M&Gs. There was access to the Merch table before all other ticket holders. As for the actual M&G time, it varies based on the venue and the band. Sebastien will give you all the details when you meet him at the Venue to get your pass and itinerary.

4. RE: VIP Packages

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:27 AM

If you purchase the vip pass for just the meet and greet thing for the cheapest pasckage do you get to take a photo with the band?

5. Re: VIP Packages

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 6:23 AM

^depends on the member and if they feel like it, it's not a gaurantee, good luck.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

6. RE: VIP Packages

Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 3:24 PM

dude! you heard anything? x i've got a VIP thing too and no word as of yet!
    All my life, who am I?

7. RE: VIP Packages

Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I did a listening session in Detroit, it rocked!!!! Camera died and trying to find couple that took a pic with me and JD......

Where are you????
    Turf guy

8. RE: VIP Packages

Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 10:14 AM

i didnt recieve my email until the day b4 the gig about 24hours b4 lol and its an hour b4 doors open, they giv you all your shiz, and stand you in a line in front of the stage, then the band come out one by one to sign everything, you dont really get much time to chat to them though, they all will have a photo taken with ya appart from JD who doesnt unfortunatly, they will all sign more than just the setlist your given, i got them to sign my poster n my ticket also, some people were having their vip thingys signed/shirts/vinyl, i even saw a dude get JD to sign his trainer :P

in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

9. Re: VIP Packages

Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I'm pretty disappointed to hear that JD doesn't do photos with his fans at the VIP meet and greet. I just paid $150 for the basic package for the Minneapolis Oct 3rd show. Kind of lame if you ask me. Wouldn't have bought one if I knew that in advance. Im not willing to pay $350 for the other vips as thats out of my budget. Anyones thoughts?

10. Re: VIP Packages

Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:59 PM

JD does take pictures at some VIP meet and greets, at least he did at the 5/22 meet and greet I went to, the only one I didn't get a picture of was Fieldy. I guess it all depends on their mood that day.

Get the latest from Korn!