Luxembourg

Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 5:03 AM

JD has said this is one of his favorite places to play so I'm super excited to see why. Who's going?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Luxembourg

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 3:53 AM

I'll be there to, with a VIP pass!
    For those who have alreday experienced a M& G : how much KoRn fans are there on average for the M & G?

2. RE: Luxembourg

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Ohh mannn that was so COOL!!!!!!!!! Was there with my VIP platinum too :) So Josie what do you think about Luxembourg. JD told me it was one of his favorite places. How cool. Those guys are here every year and i just hope they will keep it that way.

I just got annoyed with the band doing some sound checks while the guys were over... I was so pissed i couldn't talk to Fieldy because of the sound being so loud. I couldn't tell him how i love his stuff. Then Munky was kindda moody but... one of those days i guess... JD was cool but went way too fast. Ray was really cool and i feel bad i didn't ask for a photo... he would have been the most ok with it i'm sure. Munky said no and JD ran by. That was the other down part... I was dreaming of getting a picture with those guys... Another time i guess.

Still that was one of the most amazing moments of my fan career ;)
    Guys please come back with some VIP stuff very soon!!!!!!!

3. RE: Luxembourg

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Jay-B wrote:
    Ohh mannn that was so COOL!!!!!!!!! Was there with my VIP platinum too :) So Josie what do you think about Luxembourg. JD told me it was one of his favorite places. How cool. Those guys are here every year and i just hope they will keep it that way.

I just got annoyed with the band doing some sound checks while the guys were over... I was so pissed i couldn't talk to Fieldy because of the sound being so loud. I couldn't tell him how i love his stuff. Then Munky was kindda moody but... one of those days i guess... JD was cool but went way too fast. Ray was really cool and i feel bad i didn't ask for a photo... he would have been the most ok with it i'm sure. Munky said no and JD ran by. That was the other down part... I was dreaming of getting a picture with those guys... Another time i guess.

Still that was one of the most amazing moments of my fan career ;)
    Guys please come back with some VIP stuff very soon!!!!!!!

Are you serious? you are telling me that they are coming next year too? ! :O

Get the latest from Korn!