VIP HELP???

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 8:56 AM

hey i want to get the Platinum VIP for the birmingham show, im just needing to know what the deal with it normaly is regarding the meet n greet n all that, for example how long b4 the gig actually start does the meet n greet happen etc..

anyone thats done this package before please enlighten me :)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: VIP HELP???

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 7:17 AM

For the first leg of the tour the meet and greet was before the show, but regardless, if you purchase a VIP they'll send you a message to let you know when to be there.

2. Re: VIP HELP???

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 2:16 PM

i purchased a vip for manchester - super excited about it

3. Re: VIP HELP???

Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 7:54 AM

i just purchased vip for birmingham :D

4. Re: VIP HELP???

Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Very Jealous!!!! Im planned on just hanging around at the end of the show and hoping they come out like the last two times i did that! Only one comes though so your very lucky which package did you go for?
    Deep Inside, It can hide! Feeling so lost and betrayed, why does this happen to me everytime, Stuck in this place, where I can't escape Screaming and clawing from deep inside. Why won't it fade? Outside I had to lie; "I'm ok",
    I hope someday, I'll stop g

5. Re: VIP HELP???

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 8:31 AM

i just got the platinum vip meet n greet thing, i hope we get to have photos with them! yeah ive hung about after one of the gigs n munky came out n said hi, n ray stood out chattin to every1 for ages n was signing tickets n shit :P

6. Moderator

Re: VIP HELP???

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Have a blast at the show and the VIP Meet and Greet!

7. Re: VIP HELP???

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Josie wrote:
    Have a blast at the show and the VIP Meet and Greet!

thanks dude i will! :D :D
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

Get the latest from Korn!