VIP Manchester

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 5:18 PM

So I just purchased VIP Manchester listening sess package + ticket....anyone else?? What can i expect?? im super excited...i just the other day had a weird dream that i met the boys at m.e.n arena in manchester - then tonight i see that theyre doing a tour and vip packages are on offer....must be a sign ;)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: VIP Manchester

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 11:57 AM

Iv gone and purchased a listening session/ meet and greet at Manchester in March 2012!!! :D I have no idea what to expect and IM SUPER EXCITED! Aswell as super nervous! Hopefully It'll be worth the Cash! If anyone else is going. Get in touch!

2. Re: VIP Manchester

Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 4:47 AM

Well ive bought the vip for Glasgow but a bit worried now though that I read sometimes JD dont show up or things can go wrong, then when you complain bout it you get no response, just hope I get what I paid for

3. Re: VIP Manchester

Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 1:27 AM

99% of the time you're allowed to take pics during the meet and greet with/of the band. Well, except for JD. Good luck and post pics \,,/

4. Re: VIP Manchester

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 4:07 PM

DivineIssues wrote:
    Iv gone and purchased a listening session/ meet and greet at Manchester in March 2012!!! :D I have no idea what to expect and IM SUPER EXCITED! Aswell as super nervous! Hopefully It'll be worth the Cash! If anyone else is going. Get in touch!

I just bought the listening session and i can't wait!!!

5. Re: VIP Manchester

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Well thanks to this thread i just found out that Korn are coming to the uk.Buying the ticket for manchester next week.Will be my first gig i go to.Am i nervous?Hell yee but its Korn,I couldnt miss it.So excited!!!

6. Re: VIP Manchester

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:17 AM

ive got VIP for birmingham i cant remember if its b4 or after manchester but either way should let each other know how it went and what to expect :)
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

Newsletter Signup