VIP In Atlanta Ga. Issue

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 7:20 PM

I am posting this in an attempt to get the management of Korn and Ground Control to resolve this issue. I purchased the meet and greet VIP package for the November 12th show at Wild Bill's in Duluth. I, along with other Korn fans, paid $130.00 for this package that includes a meet and greet with the ENTIRE band. However JD was unable to attend, and we were given no reason. In fact we were told to disperse. We heard reasons, in the crowd, such as he was busy doing an auction, or he was sick. After seeing his performance, I do not believe he was sick. He was at the top of his game. A few days after the concert, I submitted a online trouble ticket on this website explaining what had happened. The response was deemed solved, that I needed to contact Ground Control. I called the next day and was told that the matter was being addressed by upper management, and to call back a week later. After a week, I called back and was told that Korn was deciding what to do. I am unsure if I beleive any of this. I am advising anyone that was at the Nov. 12 concert in Atlanta, that purchased the $130.00 VIP package, to contact Ground Control and complain. I feel that a refund, credit, or VIP at a later date should be granted. Eventhough I have met and obtained autographs from the entire band, this was my only chance to get the entire band at the same time. This is why I paid $130.00.

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.

Get the latest from Korn!