Who got the Listening Session VIP package for TPOT tour

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 12:38 AM

Hey guys, because of my anticipation and excitement for POT I was just wondering, for the ones that got the listening session VIP, could you please share with us what the songs were like, and if JD mentioned the titles, which ones did he play.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Who got the Listening Session VIP package for TPOT tour

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 5:50 AM

I did the listening party, it was great!! He played Illuminati, Tension, Bleeding Out (I think)....he did say the titles, and talked about the work involved in getting lyrics to work with the dubstep, and the trials of arranging the songs. Every song he played sounded great, to be within a few feet of him as he sang along and was clearly into the music was a memory I will never ever forget!!! I am hazy on the details due to being so nervous and adrenalined up - it is kind of a blur in some respects!!!!!!!! But, well worth the money, I would do it again if they offer them....

2. Re: Who got the Listening Session VIP package for TPOT tour

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Hey I did the Listening Session at the NYC show.. it was awesome. He played Illumanti and Bleeding Out both awesome songs. He also played another dubstep song mash up that he did.. it was hilarious. Not on the new album or anything. He was really into all the songs and just an amazing person. Being on the tour bus alone was insane! Sebastien took our cameras and phones and took pics with them of us on the bus and then individual pics with JD before we left. For us in NYC the session was after the show. At the meet and greet (which was during one of the opening acts) they didnt allow for pics with JD. but youll get yours on the bus. And then you get to go on stage for the first three songs of the show.. AWESOME and so worth every cent. Have fun and i wish i could do it all over again!!
    Fan Uv KoRn

3. Re: Who got the Listening Session VIP package for TPOT tour

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 6:10 PM

I think that's pretty awesome you guys!!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

4. Re: Who got the Listening Session VIP package for TPOT tour

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Wow, it all sounds so awesome guys. I'm so excited for the new album! Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you all had a great time!

Get the latest from Korn!