KORN in Boston???

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Hey everyone, I was on a website that says Korn wll be playing at the House of Blues in Boston, MA on Nov 3rd at 7pm with Downlink and Datsik, can anyone tell me if this actually going to happen???

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: KORN in Boston???

Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Yes:

Nu-metal pioneers Korn has just finished a dubstep-inspired album entitled “The Path of Totality.”

The album drop – pun intended – is slated for Dec. 6 through Roadrunner Records.

The band collaborated with producers Skrillex, Excision, Datsik, Noisia, Kill The Noise and 12th Planet on its 10th album. The first two singles, “Get Up” and “Narcissistic Cannibal,” were both produced by Skrillex, which was at The Palladium in June for a headlining DJ set.

With an album release comes a tour. While Korn has toured with many, many artists, this one is surely different. Playing off its dubstep album, Korn will be touring with Datsik, Downlink and Dope D.O.D. The tour will make its only Massachusetts stop 7 p.m. Nov. 3 at the House of Blues in Boston. Tickets are on sale at 10 a.m. Friday through http://www.livenation.com” target=“_blank”> LiveNation.

2. Re: KORN in Boston???

Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 4:41 PM

Just got my VIP for the Boston show, So F'n PSYCHED!!! I've been a fan of Korn since they came out and this is the first time I have "spoiled" myself with a meet and greet. Happy Birthday to ME!!

3. Re: KORN in Boston???

Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 10:18 PM

Please don't tell me you bought a VIP package! !picard (LOLOL)
    Site Administrator for Kornspace.com

4. Re: KORN in Boston???

Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 6:15 AM

TimKornspace wrote:
    Please don't tell me you bought a VIP package! !picard (LOLOL)

Tim, I may be getting one...laugh if you must. =)

5. Re: KORN in Boston???

Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 4:20 AM

Whatever floats your boat but remember VIP packages DO NOT include a ticket. I think VIP packages are extremely pricey, but I do understand that it filters out the less Korny fans. Too bad Prospect Park shams Kornspace.

6. Re: KORN in Boston???

Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Got it for Dallas, birthday present to me from my husband. Also to make up for me missing out on RoTD. Yeah, I did notice that the show ticket wasn't included. I thought that was kinda odd, might as well throw it in there especially if it's mostly GA LOL Looking forward to it, it might be awhile before we can get to another show after this one.

7. Re: KORN in Boston???

Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Great Birthday present from your husband! Have a great time!!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

8. Re: KORN in Boston???

Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 3:00 PM

Tammie wrote:
    Great Birthday present from your husband! Have a great time!!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

Thanks Tammie!

9. Re: KORN in Boston???

Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Has anyone received their tickets for the Boston show yet that bought them through KoRn.com? Mine do not show a tracking number and the show is next week. Just wondering if I am the only one who has not gotten my tickets yet. Thanks in advance.

10. Re: KORN in Boston???

Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:32 PM

my ticket shipped out today will be here wednesday cant friggin wait its going to be "wicked" awesome.

11. Re: KORN in Boston???

Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 6:36 AM

Well I`m very disappointed with Korn. I had purchased a VIP package to get drum lesson from Ray, driving 5 hours from Montreal to do this. Now they call me 2 days before to tell me that due to some logistic problem, they cannot offer this to me anymore. They reimburse the package but not the ticket. And they are not willing to give any priority to futur package that might come in my area. Very very disappointed with the manner in which this is handle.

12. Re: KORN in Boston???

Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 12:31 PM

Does anybody have an idea when to arrive if you've purchased a VIP package for the Boston concert?

Newsletter Signup