Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 1:31 PM

OMG...Korn are playing NYC a week before MY BERFDAY!!! 4/Nov/11

I'm going to make my travel arrangement to try and hit this show! ;)

Below are details on the contest for a trip to see Korn at the Roseland Ballroom!!

Your text to link here...
Josie

Replies to This Posting

1. TTT avatar TTT

Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Any idea what the "Vip Side Stage Offer" for $89 on ticketmaster gets you vs. the other VIP packages on Korn.com?

2. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 7:55 PM

I guess that's specific to the venue?

3. Moderator

Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 4:08 AM

No clue TTT. I went to Ticketmaster.com and I don't see a description of that VIP package offered.

Korn - Roseland Ballroom on Ticketmaster Link
    Josie

4. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Josie wrote:
    Anyone know if this venue allows cameras?? Any limitations on cameras??
    Josie

I would say stick with a camera on a phone. Most places try to take a camera away if they spot you. (KoRn is playing in Huntington NY 2 days later the venue specifically says it)

I bought the VIP package (The cheap one with just like a M&G, Signed setlist, etc.) for Roseland and skipping the Huntington show. I am just gonna have my iPhone 4 on me so I can get pic's with the guys. I just want Munky to sign the back plates to my Munky sig guitars and Bring Korn III special edition to sign. Maybe Fieldy's book.....but I heard Fieldy in person is not the nicest fellow in the world. I hope Munky is chatty as I have tons of gear questions for em but I don't want to bother him. My friend knows them and said they all are pretty short and they get rushed a long. LOL
    www.seanydiesel.com
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

5. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Oh forgot. I posted in the other section.

If I got the VIP thingy what time should I be there? My ticket receipt just says KoRn 7PM. Thanks anyone who can let me know.

I never saw them before. I am so psyched!
    www.seanydiesel.com

6. Moderator

Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 3:16 AM

They are rushed on time at M&G's normally. If the M&Gs are like they have been for the last 2 years then the M&G will be before they go on stage while their opening act is playing...so probably 7 or so. On Modlife they would send us an email telling us information on the M&G. We would pick up our pass at the Box Office with instructions on time and place to meet up. I hate the fact that the venues restrict cameras...its not the band...its the venue. For what reason...who the hell knows!?!?! Good luck on your M&G...they are an awesome bunch of guys. Take your book of Fieldy's...he'd appreciate it! :)
    Josie

7. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 5:45 AM

Um, it's the band that restricts the camera during the M&G -- ESPECIALLY JD -- and it's the promoter, NOT THE VENUE, which depicts which shows cameras are allowed into.
    -----------------------------------------

8. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 2:01 PM

jbannister11 wrote:
    Um, it's the band that restricts the camera during the M&G -- ESPECIALLY JD -- and it's the promoter, NOT THE VENUE, which depicts which shows cameras are allowed into.
    -----------------------------------------

You mean you get a M&G and they won't even take a picture with you? Damn if that is true....lamesauce. Oh well I just want my Munky guitar shit signed. :)

Damn Metallica is 20X bigger then them and they spend time with the fans and take as many pictures as you want.

Sad if true.
    www.seanydiesel.com

9. Moderator

Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 12:58 PM

You'll have a blast Sean! Photos have been allowed at the M&Gs I've been to except for when they are slim on time. The only exceptions are when cameras weren't allowed at the venue due to venue policies.
    Josie

10. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 5:35 PM

Josie wrote:
    You'll have a blast Sean! Photos have been allowed at the M&Gs I've been to except for when they are slim on time. The only exceptions are when cameras weren't allowed at the venue due to venue policies.
    Josie

Ahh cool thanks. Yeah I was just kinda ticked when I read the above that I spent the money for the VIP thingy and I really want Munky to sign my Apex custom back plates (I know I am a nut :) ) But the rest would be cool just meeting them. Hopefully it won't be too rushed.
    www.seanydiesel.com

11. Sim avatar Sim

Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Got my tickets. CANNOT WAIT !

12. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 7:30 PM

I emailed Ground Control but no response. Will they let us know when to be at the Venue for the VIP stuff? Thanks again and sorry for asking the same thing over and over LOL I just gotta time my train into the city just right. :)
    www.seanydiesel.com

13. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:26 PM

My mom is a november baby.

Josie wrote:
    I'm a November baby...but thanks nonetheless!
    Josie

Does it make me bad??

14. Moderator

Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 3:22 AM

Awesome Korn365! Us November babies are a challenge...hehe! :D
    Josie

15. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 7:07 AM

Josie wrote:
    Awesome Korn365! Us November babies are a challenge...hehe! :D
    Josie

Scorpios can be difficult, but we're very loyal =)

16. Moderator

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 2:29 AM

Indeed we are Tanya!
    Josie

17. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 9:41 AM

When are we getting our tickets, which were ordered through Gnd Ctrl throuhg this site? Anyone know? I ordered them a few weeks ago and havent gotten them yet. The concert is next week, just a little worried.

18. Moderator

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 2:15 PM

You should call them.

Ground CTRL Customer Support

There is also a FB for problems:

Ground CTRL Complaints Facebook
    Josie

19. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 6:26 PM

Josie wrote:
    You should call them.

Ground CTRL Customer Support

There is also a FB for problems:

Ground CTRL Complaints Facebook
    Josie

I would email them and title it urgent in cap's. I called like 12 times and I never got anyone and it does allow u to leave a message. It was not until I emailed them stating I called numerous times to please respond. I am sure they probably a but overwhelmed right now with all going on it. I got my Tix for NYC and waiting on Huntington but I just ordered them last night...and splurged on the guitar VIP :)

www.seanydiesel.com

20. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 7:28 AM

Anyone else having problems getting their tickets from Gnd Ctrl for this concert at the Roseland? They just nailed the tickets via UPS and the tracking info tells me it gonna be delivered the day of the concert! What kind of crap is that? I won't even be home that day so I'm screwed? Can never get back to their ridiculous customer service phone number and I am royally pissed at them right now.

Newsletter Signup