Korn in Canada

Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 6:29 AM

Hey, what's up?

I'm looking for tour dates for Korn in the 2011/2012 year, and I'm still waiting for Canadian tour dates. If you have any tour dates for Korn in the Canadian area, post em' here.
Nothing on this forum has anything in regards to Canadian tour dates, so mine as well make one, or two. Maybe three.

Peace out everybody,
Jonathan Demon.
Jonathan Demon

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn in Canada

Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 10:07 AM

Montreal would be a must stop in Canada

2. Re: Korn in Canada

Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Hell we need more metal in Victoria B.C. please....I am dying to see KORN live again ...Its been since 98.

3. Re: Korn in Canada

Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:22 PM

I've been patiently waiting....it doesn't look like there's going to be a Toronto date

I would have loved to see Korn performing the new stuff!
    My heart screams inside with pride

4. Re: Korn in Canada

Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 8:36 AM

I would LOVE to see KORN come back to Calgary (yyc). I saw them for the first time live here in calgary in 2010, EPIC SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY FAR THE BEST BAND TO HAVE EVER BEEN CREATED!!!! PLEASE COME BACK TO CANADA!!! I WILL TRAVEL TO SEE YOU AGAIN KORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Re: Korn in Canada

Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 9:31 PM

First concert ever was Korn in Toronto with Mudvayne. They need to come back!

6. Re: Korn in Canada

Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 1:17 PM

Come to Vancouver damnit!
    -=[ Nothing in Life is to be Feared, Only Understood ]=-

7. Re: Korn in Canada

Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 2:08 AM

It feels like everyone is forgetting Canada lately for tours. Better off asking them to come in the summer when it's warmer. I vote London Ontario myself but would go to Toronto if I had enough notice to book time off. Saw them there years ago and it was good times.

8. Re: Korn in Canada

Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 4:18 AM

toronto get your asses over here and bring limpbizkit with ya...tell durst get the fuck over here!!

9. Re: Korn in Canada

Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Woo hoo hell yeah! Korn needs to come back to either Calgary or Edmonton! Id spazz and die if I saw em FINALLY

10. Re: Korn in Canada

Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 6:55 PM

THEDUDE69 wrote:
    toronto get your asses over here and bring limpbizkit with ya...tell durst get the fuck over here!!

Dude i totally agree. Korn get the fuck up here!!!!!!! I will travel to see you guys! And bring that crazy ass mother fuckin' Durst character with ya. It would be good to see Korn and Limp gettin' down again.

Korn 4 Life!!

11. Re: Korn in Canada

Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 7:25 PM

PalmOfKorn wrote:

Dude i totally agree. Korn get the fuck up here!!!!!!! I will travel to see you guys! And bring that crazy ass mother fuckin' Durst character with ya. It would be good to see Korn and Limp gettin' down again.

Korn 4 Life!!

AGREED

12. Re: Korn in Canada

Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Korn Come back to Ottawa! 2011 concert was awesome.

13. Re: Korn in Canada

Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Québec city or at least Montréal! miss them!

14. RE: Korn in Canada

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Please come back to Ottawa! We loved you! Play some rare tunes here, include Proud!!!!!!

15. Re: Korn in Canada

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Calgary you were here a few years ago and i missed out but i won't next time.

16. RE: Korn in Canada

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 9:34 AM

They should make a stop in Moncton! Or at least halifax again! So many fans here! KoRn 4 life

17. RE: Korn in Canada

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I second this!! If I could afford it I would literally fly across the world to see Korn. I love Path of Totality.

KoRnMoncton wrote:
    They should make a stop in Moncton! Or at least halifax again! So many fans here! KoRn 4 life

18. Re: Korn in Canada

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 11:28 PM

there were in montebello Québec last night it was awesome best show ever i was right in front of them very nice korn rock

Get the latest from Korn!