Korn sideways with rob zombie

Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Hell yes korn be doing 2 side shows on Australian tour 4 soundwave and with rob zombie !!See yall at both and soundwaves
life is bitchy ya'll!! xox

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: Korn sideways with rob zombie

Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Contact the promoters in Perth!! That's how you get a side show!

Good luck Vanessa!

Moderator, Korn.com & JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com
    Co-owner KornRow.com

2. Re: Korn sideways with rob zombie

Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 7:49 PM

GOT A TICKET! I'll be at the Sidewave in Melbourne! I didn't get a VIP ticket, just general admission (being a poor, starving student and all, haha). In fact, I'm not even sure if there is a VIP option for this show, but whatever. General is more than enough. To see Korn live at all is nothing short of phenomenal.

I'm looking forward to seeing Korn again; that goes double now that Head is back in the fold. Rob Zombie is fantastic and I can't wait to see him live. It's nice that Australia's getting a taste of the US-based 'Night of the Living Dreads' Tour. Furthermore, I'm interested in seeing Mushroomhead, as I haven't given them much of a chance.

On a more personal note, it's nice that it will be at the Palace Theatre, a venue I enjoy far more than Festival Hall. Like many people in my city (or anyone with even an ounce of intelligence), I really hope it doesn't get demolished. Surely, it wouldn't hurt if Melbourne would just tone the whole luxury hotel scene down a bit (it's not like 5-star filing cabinets are going out of style or anything). But if this is to be the Palace's end, then at least I'll get a Korn concert out of it.

Thank you Korn, looking forward to the show!

Edit: The Palace Theatre is safe, for now.

Get the latest from Korn!