Disappointing setlist

Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 8:44 PM

I enjoyed another great Korn show (number 7) in Nashville, but the setlist was definitely not one of my favorites. I was at least expecting to hear more of the Paradigm Shift, but got just as many songs from Path of Totality. Below is the setlist for Nashville... Freak on a leash as a closing song???? Booo .... Bring back My Gift To You ... I'm interested in yalls dream setlist..

Blind (best opener)
Twist (keeper)
Falling Away from Me (liking how they changed it up, it can stay)
Love & Meth (best song on Paradigm Shift?)
Narcissistic Cannibal (Should have been replaced with Paranoid and Aroused)
Dead Bodies Everywhere (Awesome)
Coming Undone (Move up Got the Life or Freak on a leash)
Shoots and Ladders / Somebody Someone (Seeing JD with bagpipes is a must, but should be more of a Shot Liver Medley)
Here to Stay (Prey for Me)
Never Never (for the ladies)
Y'All Want a Single (setlist savior)
Encore:
Get Up! (Replace with It's On)
Got the Life (Faget)
Freak on a Leash (My Gift to You/ Kill You, something that gives you chills)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Disappointing setlist

Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 6:23 AM

I agree Mikee. They should change it up more often. If you saw the Family Values show on TV last month, than you have seen this tour.

2. Re: Disappointing setlist

Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 12:38 AM

I've seen Korn at least 10 times now. Every tour cycle I feel like I get the shitty end of the stick when it comes to setlists because Korn ALWAYS drops CHI or BALL TONGUE just before they hit the West Coast. East Coast always gets those jams but we don't. It's weird.

Normally I NEVER complain but I have seen Korn about 4 or 5 times this year and the setlist has been the same each time and they have all been DIFFERENT tours(AT LEAST FROM WHAT I CAN RECALL!!). Songs like ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL and DEAD BODIES have randomly shown up almost like they rotate them lately.

I understand that Head is back and they're playing GREATEST HITS but that shit came and went already. All had thought the setlists would change for the best when Korn added songs like FAGET or PROUD or some other classic jam but right now they backtracked and are playing only hits with 3 new albums songs.

I know I'm rambling but just my thoughts. Hopefully Korn change it up next tour. Either play more Paradigm Shift songs or older songs.

Korn NEED TO GET RID OF:
    GOT THE LIFE
    HERE TO STAY
    FALLING AWAY FROM ME
    ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (FOREVER!)
    COMING UNDONE

Oh yeah and TWIST should NOT count as a SONG. Therefore Korn should play 1 more song when Twist is played...

3. Re: Disappointing setlist

Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 6:40 AM

You can try with this set list on Chile!! OLD SONGS PLEASE!!

Blind
    Twist
    Chi
    Good Go
    Adidas
    Clown
    Shoots and leaders
    Its on
    Got the life
    Dead bodies everywhere
    Falling away from me
    Trash
    Beg for me
    Somebody someone
    Faget
    My gift to you or Kill you

The best song ever but is too dificult to play on concert

Divine - Ball tongue - No place to hide

4. Re: Disappointing setlist

Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 9:27 AM

The problem with a big tour like this is they kinda have to play the Got the Life's and the Freak on a Leash's. Tour's always seem to be a hit fest no matter what band you see. To see songs like Ball Tongue, Chi, and Faget you need to catch em on a one show type setting.

5. Re: Disappointing setlist

Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I just seen the Night of the Living Dreads tour, and I knew going in it was going to be a hit fest, but the boys KILL it every time. I can't wait to catch 'Mass Hysteria' and 'What We Do' live. The Paradigm Shift songs are gonna be insane when done live!

6. RE: Disappointing setlist

Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 6:26 PM

I hope they play more from Paradigm for the next tour. I like the set list but it would be cool to hear the new stuff live.
    You wanted to play but, I already won.

Does it make me bad?

7. Re: Disappointing setlist

Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 5:57 PM

KORN365 wrote:
    I hope they play more from Paradigm for the next tour. I like the set list but it would be cool to hear the new stuff live.

Does it make me bad?

I wouldn't mind something like Issues@The Apollo and they play the entire The Paradigm Shift set

8. RE: Re: Disappointing setlist

Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 7:29 AM

I agree. I just want a more diverse set like Ballroom Blitz.

Anomaly wrote:
    KORN365 wrote:

Does it make me bad?

I wouldn't mind something like Issues@The Apollo and they play the entire The Paradigm Shift set

Does it make me bad?

9. RE: Disappointing setlist

Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Right now (with epic keyboard opening)
    Divine
    Twist
    Love and meth
    Narcissistic cannibal
    Hollow life (acoustic version)
    Alone I break
    Lullaby for a sadist