Difference between DPVIP and "Backstage passes"?

Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 6:05 PM

So a friend of mine apparently won backstage passes, to a Korn / Rob Zombie concert. How does that work?

What are the differences between that and having DPVIP access?

Has anyone actually had a "backstage pass" for KoRn before? It could be that they won them through rob zombie and not KoRn, but I'm just curious?

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: Difference between DPVIP and "Backstage passes"?

Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 5:19 AM

Huge differences between a "backstage pass" and a Double Platinum VIP. Your Double Platinum VIP gets you a Pre-Show Meet and Greet with Korn, you Get to Watch 3 Songs from the Side of the Stage, an Autographed Set List, an Autographed Copy of Korn's New Album, Front of the line entry available to VIPs only, Crowd free pre-show Merchandise Shopping, a Korn Tour Poster, a Commemorative Tour Laminate, and a Downloadable Recording of your Concert in addition to which ever package you purchased (listening session, game session, bass lesson, guitar lesson, or drum lesson).

"Backstage Passes" get the holder backstage for the whole show to hang out backstage. I don't think they won them from Korn...they probably won them from a radio station in your local area. It's possible they won them from Rob Zombie too. Korn doesn't have a backstage pass contest going on right now that I know of. I've had them and you are limited where you can go on a backstage pass. There are several types of backstage passes too. Backstage pass does not mean All Access Pass...very very different.
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

Newsletter Signup