Drum lesson (with meet n greet)

Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Anyone do one of these? if so....how long did it last?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Drum lesson (with meet n greet)

Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 9:37 AM

It was about 30-40 minutes. Ray is very relax. You meet him backstage, a little talk and then to the stage for the lesson. You can ask him what you want and he'll teach you. Awesome experience. Ray and his tech are both incredible people.

Enjoy,

2. Re: Drum lesson (with meet n greet)

Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Thanks so much for the info. I can keep a beat, but have always wanted to take REAL drum lessons. So, a good way to start is starting from the top...lol

One more question (if you see this before my show in 2 days)....is there sufficient amount of time to put the items we get with the VIP package, back in our cars or etc, before they allow entry for VIP? I have a FLOOR ticket, which is a free for all down there of course, no chairs.

I know at other shows I have been to, I see the VIPs go in, and do their thing, then they bring them back out to wait with everyone else, THEN when it closer to the time they will open the doors, they then let VIP in first.

I just need a plan in place as to what I will do with my items, before I go claim my spot on the floor (hopefully up against the barrier wall).

The other thing I am wondering about is if they would allow me to offer up my "side stage seating, for the first 3 songs to someone else". Because I have a FLOOR ticket...once I claim a good spot, I would hate to lose it, by leaving to go do the side/stage seating. Not much chance I could find my way back up front after that point.

Newsletter Signup