How korn kage works

Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I was wondering what the procedure is for the korn kage? Where do you go? How do you get on the stage? Do you get a VIP lanyard pass? Anyone with experience please share :) also, how's the sound?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: How korn kage works

Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 1:30 PM

This is what happened to me. I got kage tickets for the Family Values show. Got an email from here the night before saying that I needed to be at the venue at 4 and wait in front of the box office. Busted our asses to get there at 4. Waited......waited......waited. Nobody at the box office had info. A nice couple, that was waiting too, decided to walk over to the other side, where vip was to line up and ask there. Took them a few tries but finally someone at vip told them that 9 to meet at the merch booth. Got to the merch booth. They didn't know anything. The same couple spotted an inside box office and went and asked questions. Took them a couple of times, but they finally figured it out and gave us our official instructions to meet at the merch booth for security and they took us back stage. Besides that BS it was the best night of my life! Kage is awesome!!!! We got wristbands. It's an outstanding experience! Have fun!!
    TOO LATE I'M DEAD!

2. Re: How korn kage works

Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 2:29 PM

My experience in Chicago was similar - you wait in the "VIP" line outside the venue early - we got wristbands, then told to come back at the regular time to enter the venue. Then met at the merch booth and they took us all backstage to the cage.

Definitely one of the coolest concert experiences, it was more or less like being with the band on stage...which...I guess we were!! There was enough room to move around ,and obviously everyone is in a good mood and fun to talk with as well. The ONLY downside is the sound, which clearly is not the best due to where you are - but if you are a fan, and already know Korn, this is a GREAT way to experience the show. Highly, highly recommend to any fan.

Get the latest from Korn!