Platinum VIP Meet and Greet Packages

Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I purchased VIP Meet and Greet tickets for my daughter and I and I had a couple questions. We've done several other M&G's with other bands, but from what I've been told, Korn's is a bit different.

First, at other shows the band lines up and takes a group photo with each person individually. I keep hearing that JD does not allow pictures of himself. Is this the case and if so, do the other members let you grab a quick photo?

Second, I know that you get a autographed set list. But at other M&G's we've done the band would always sign other items like your pass or tshirt. Does Korn do this as well or are you limited to the set list which is usually signed before you even get there?

Thanks for any help, and keep rock'n!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Platinum VIP Meet and Greet Packages

Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I bought two tickets, vip, and kage.. oh not including transportation, it aint pretty, but its for the band i love.
    I have known that JD doesnt take pics and thats ok, i took pictures of him. I was just glad to finally be face to face to the guy who came up with those sick lyrics that helped me get by difficult times in my life.. JD only takes pics if its for his meet and greet, but its more expensive..still worth i would say.

2. RE: Re: Platinum VIP Meet and Greet Packages

Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 5:49 PM

kornygerm wrote:
    I bought two tickets, vip, and kage.. oh not including transportation, it aint pretty, but its for the band i love.
    I have known that JD doesnt take pics and thats ok, i took pictures of him. I was just glad to finally be face to face to the guy who came up with those sick lyrics that helped me get by difficult times in my life.. JD only takes pics if its for his meet and greet, but its more expensive..still worth i would say.

Glad you had fun!
    TOO LATE I'M DEAD!

3. Re: Platinum VIP Meet and Greet Packages

Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Happy for you, man.
    It's a dream for me to met them, a dream.
    I hope that one day I could met them, really

Get the latest from Korn!