Maz avatar Maz

Korn kage LA 10/10/13

Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I just got upgraded korn kage tix for the la show at the wiltern and was wondering if I will be able to meet the band with this access. I sure hope so seeing that I spent another 200 bucks on top of the 200 bucks I spent originally. Anyone know or have experience with the kage ???

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn kage LA 10/10/13

Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I did the Platinum VIP and the Korn Kage in NYC, The Kage pass itself offers no meet and greet with the band just literally the Kage. But the Kage was amazing!
    CHRIS STORM

2. Re: Korn kage LA 10/10/13

Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Yes to meet The band You must purchase The platinum vip package that was $150 but it is already sold out For The LA show

3. RE: Korn kage LA 10/10/13

Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I'm signed up for tonight in Chicago, I'll post up here after the show. I also happen to run into Fieldy during lunch today so a little more excited for the show tonight!

4. Re: Korn kage LA 10/10/13

Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Randum wrote:
    I'm signed up for tonight in Chicago, I'll post up here after the show. I also happen to run into Fieldy during lunch today so a little more excited for the show tonight!

Definitely worth it! You pretty much are on stage with the band, its fun to be able to just see everything going on.

The only downside is the sound is a little wonky but if you are really into the band, this would be a great option.

Newsletter Signup