V.I.P. Package

Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 6:49 PM

First time buying a V.I.P. package and I was wondering how it works. Any answers will be appreciated.

How do I get in the Venue early then the normal crowd?

How do I get spotted with the V.I.P. pass?

Can I bring things for the band to sign? (Records, Shirts, Posters, Ect.)

How long is my meet with the band?

Is it Pre-Show only?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: V.I.P. Package

Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 6:04 PM

JoleneInChains wrote:
    I'm taking a bus to Jersey, from Florida, to go stay with my boyfriend for a week. I'm planning on taking him to see Korn (his favorite band), and I'm trying to get VIP too. Korn is one of my favorite bands also, I've been listening to them none stop for a few weeks because I'm extremely stressed out right now and they help me blow off steam. Should I bother getting VIP? I'm a broke college student and I don't want to spend my money to meet the band if they are just going to blow me off. Like seriously, I don't want to meet one of my favorite bands and have them treat me like shit.

I think you should do some research on the band you claim to love, seriously, you will discover koRn does not treat their fans like shit and/or blow them off.

2. Re: V.I.P. Package

Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 3:56 PM

I'm pretty disappointed to hear that JD doesn't take pictures at the meet and greet. He should do that for his fans when there forking over $150 to see him.

3. Re: V.I.P. Package

Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 6:55 AM

JoleneInChains wrote:
    I'm taking a bus to Jersey, from Florida, to go stay with my boyfriend for a week. I'm planning on taking him to see Korn (his favorite band), and I'm trying to get VIP too. Korn is one of my favorite bands also, I've been listening to them none stop for a few weeks because I'm extremely stressed out right now and they help me blow off steam. Should I bother getting VIP? I'm a broke college student and I don't want to spend my money to meet the band if they are just going to blow me off. Like seriously, I don't want to meet one of my favorite bands and have them treat me like shit.

It's cool to meet the band and worth it if you want to get your signatures, however, I saw them in 2012, and JD didn't let me take a picture with him, and when I told Fieldy thanks for influencing me to pick up a bass, he just gave me a blank stare. So you might get disappointed. However, I got the double platnium gaming session with JD and he was awesome then and let me take a picture.

RE: Dylan Strom - With my double platinum VIP pass, there was a meet and greet about 20 minutes before the show where they gave you a poster then each member signed it, and they give you a paper telling you what time your session with the band member was. In my case it lasted one deathmatch of Call of Duty 4 with JD, and was about 20 minutes long or so.

4. Moderator

Re: V.I.P. Package

Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Everyone has bad days...and Korn are no different. The guys are all super sweet. Just have a great time with your experience! I've never seen them treat anyone like shit...that would be uncharacteristic. The no photos thing with JD has always been the norm.
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

5. RE: V.I.P. Package

Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 1:47 PM

My experience have been positive.

I had bought VIP-Packages this year for the concert in Enschede, NL and all bandmembers were very friendly.

I could take pictures with ALL bandmembers also with JD !!! I talk the most time with Brian about his book "Save me from myself" and he answered all my questions.

I will buy VIP-Packages again when the band came to europe again.

6. Re: V.I.P. Package

Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I Did VIP with Korn and it was amazing!!! they are all very sweet :) so u go before the doors open, groundctrl sends you a time to meet and you go into the venue where all the guys are hanging out, i wanted pics with them so we went out to an ally on the side of the venue lol sounds funny but it was all gated. I got my stuff signed got my pics then walked back into the venue before they opened the doors to general public so i could get my front row spot between Fieldy and Head lol Im going again 4 more days to do it all over again!!!

7. Re: V.I.P. Package

Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 5:57 AM

I went to the VIP in Mini on Oct 3rd. They give you a newer korn poster and set list. Fieldy came out first and did pictures and autos. Next came JD. Jonthan Davis seemed rushed with limited convo and WOULD NOT DO PICTURES. I asked him and he said "I don't have enough time". Munky came out and did autos and pics and was all smiles. Ray was cool too. Head never showed because he was sick (Although he still played). There was probably 35-40 people at the meet and greet. I was super disappointed JD would not do even a quick pick...(although he signed 3 items). Most of the guys were great. I do think $150 is steep when the lead singer won't do pics with a select group of fans who pay good coin.

Get the latest from Korn!