Australia is a sexy place for tours

Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Korn fans in Australia await the news of you lovely fellows touring.
TOUR AUSTRALIA!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Australia is a sexy place for tours

Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 2:13 AM

Haha ! Yeah Aus is a sexy place for tours!! :p, FEBRUARY 2014 THEY ARE HERE!!! I have a feeling they will do sidewaves as well !!! SO EXCITED TO SEE THEM!!! Its been almost 4 years!! been waiting soo long to see them at soundwave!!!! fuck yeahh!

2. Re: Australia is a sexy place for tours

Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 5:57 AM

im coming all the way from England for this fucker!!
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

3. Re: Australia is a sexy place for tours

Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Really??? wow!! That is so awesome! Me too in a way haha. Coming back early from my trip to england to see them at soundwave! Not missing thiss! (we are the most hardcore fans, obviously :P )

4. Re: Australia is a sexy place for tours

Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 3:17 AM

haha well im heading back to south east asia for abit so will fly over from there and probs stay for a year or 2 and work whist im in the neibourhood :P flew to see them headline a festival in Budapest last year, and also made the trip up to Scotland to see their warmup show before download festival a couple of years ago so go to see them twice in a week haha :P such a fanboy! hahaha
    which soundwave you going to?

5. Re: Australia is a sexy place for tours

Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Cool! that's awesome ! WOOWWW Korn twice in one week! :O that is amazing :O me & my best friend always talked about going to england for download festival (before soundwave existed haha) but it never happened :( Did you go to download this year?? is it / are the line-ups still as good as they used to be??? i really want to go haha still :) I'm going to melbourne soundwave definitely and adelaide soundwave possibly, depending on funds (may possibly be broke after traveling europe & england haha!) Which soundwave are you going to go to? All of them?? :p (Melbourne is the best place for soundwave. just letting you know.. best atmosphere, much more people that are passionate about awesome music than the other cities:D cant really deny it)

6. Re: Australia is a sexy place for tours

Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 5:47 AM

hell yeah this years line up was the best its ever been it was insane!! heres the poster... http://rocktransmission.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/download-festival-2013-poster.jpg

yeah im deffo planning on getting tickets for the Melbourne one, yeah heard the others crowds aren't the best, especially Perth lol plus I have some friends from Melbourne that I met during KoRn's headline set at Sziget festival in Budapest, are you in England now or coming here soon? when I was traveling south east asia earlier this year and they said melbournes the place to be :P

7. RE: Australia is a sexy place for tours

Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 6:56 AM

Now now perth is just fine when it comes to crowds at soundwave! Can't wait to see the boys again!!

8. Re: Australia is a sexy place for tours

Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Really hoping to go to Brisbane Soundwave, just because it's the closest one to where I live, but the Melbourne one is always a possibility. I just hope there are still some tickets left after Christmas.
    Con Clavi Con Dio

9. Re: Australia is a sexy place for tours

Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 8:31 AM

I have always wanted to visit Australia. It would be even cooler to see KoRn there!!!!

10. RE: Australia is a sexy place for tours

Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Korn sound better in australia. Cause of the suns rays and low pollution the acoustics are bestest. There relaxed cause of the pies and marty sauce, great seafood and awesome waves.

11. Re: Australia is a sexy place for tours

Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Got my ticket for Soundwave 2014, oh hell yeah! AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:) - c u there JD, Munky, Ray, Fieldy, and WELCOME BACK HEAD!!
    Follow The Path Of KoRn, Where Life Is On The Other Side Of The Mirror, Issues Are A Paradigm, And Untouchables Remember Who You Are II

Newsletter Signup