FRANCE????

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 1:26 AM

It is very unfortunate not to have korn in France this year ... the french fan you are always supported yet!
Only the date was the one with osbourne fan but your want a real concert as a Bercy!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: FRANCE????

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Okay, Korn not come in France This year. BUT ( I'm french ^^), Korn have come in Luxembourg, in Italy ( Turino, near france ) and in Swiss ( I think ). there are many possibility for see korn in concert for French fan ! ;)

2. Re: FRANCE????

Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 3:52 AM

Did this tour this morning with Rick. He was a fantastic guide and teach Ed. His instructions for the Segway were very clear and as a result I felt very safe whilst using it. It was great fun to ride, although would recommend rugging u p as much as possible as the breeze was very cool. Rick gave a great commentary on the sights we stopped at and also some good tips on things to do and places to eat at whilst in Paris. Overall the company was very friendly and knowledgable and a fantastic first experience in Paris. We highly suggest www.privatetoursinistanbul.com

3. Re: FRANCE????

Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 1:47 AM

I have my ticket and my VIP platinium pass.

4. Re: FRANCE????

Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 5:21 AM

Korn in March in Paris !
    I've my ticket, i'll be there!
    http://www.myticket.fr/fr/%252Fmeeting/4350/korn/paris/le-bataclan/12-03-2012/20h00

5. Re: FRANCE????

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I missed my chance to have my ticket , if someone have ticket and cannot go to the concert.... I take it! I have no money to go in luxembourg or england

6. Re: FRANCE????

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:01 AM

i rode in a french magazine ( i'm french)korn come in france maiby insummer or juin!! sow we are not sad!!! see you my friends

7. RE: FRANCE????

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Oh cool ;) je vais surveiller ça de près merci pour l'info

8. Re: FRANCE????

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 8:47 AM

ok derien !! a plus :) ! je te tient au courant si j'ai des nouvelles !!!

9. RE: FRANCE????

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 4:59 AM

Got my tix too. The show is complete for many months now... I'll sit like a rock during hours to see JD as close as possible.

Any of you will come ?
    I'm a daughter of the KoRn ... ( and I'm proud of it \m/ )

10. RE: FRANCE????

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 6:33 AM

I'm coming from Portugal to see the show,it's gonna be good.
    It's fucking jack o'clock

11. RE: FRANCE????

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:05 AM

I'll go too... (heureuse de voir des français sur le site ;) )

12. RE: FRANCE????

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Isabelle Gestin wrote:
    I'll go too... (heureuse de voir des français sur le site ;) )

Effectivement ça fait plaisir ! Apperemment il y en a un certain nombre et qui sait ? On se croisera peut-être au Bataclan !

@ Botto : gosh ! You're a great fan ! Hope you'll enjoy the trip / show !
    I'm a daughter of the KoRn ... ( and I'm proud of it \m/ )

13. RE: FRANCE????

Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Salut amis Français, est ce que certain parmi vous on acheter un pass VIP ? Je ne trouve aucune indication pour le lieux et l'heure du rdv exact et je n'est reçu aucun mail.

Hello French friends, is what some of you are buying a VIP pass? I find no indication for the places and time of appointment is accurate and I received no mail.

14. RE: FRANCE????

Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 12:23 PM

NOS CRYOS wrote:
    Salut amis Français, est ce que certain parmi vous on acheter un pass VIP ? Je ne trouve aucune indication pour le lieux et l'heure du rdv exact et je n'est reçu aucun mail.

Hello French friends, is what some of you are buying a VIP pass? I find no indication for the places and time of appointment is accurate and I received no mail.

J'ai acheté un pass aussi, pas de mail, rien du tout :/, apparemment on est prévenus assez tard...
    Je te tiens au courant si je reçois quelque chose ;)

15. RE: FRANCE????

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Ca y est j'ai reçu le mail pour le pass VIP

16. RE: FRANCE????

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 3:03 PM

guys please tell us how it the meet & greet was and the concert HAVE FUN and keep fuckin´ rockin the house ;)

17. RE: FRANCE????

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 7:14 AM

The meet and greet is cool but is so quickly, the concert is fucking very good.

18. RE: FRANCE????

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 1:34 PM

did you make photos with the group? please say yes.. xD

19. RE: FRANCE????

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Only with Munky ;-) the band is very cool, it was so amazing... But very quick :-/

Newsletter Signup