Meet and Greets

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 3:00 AM

Hmmmm so there are no links for meet and greets on the tour section or the contest section. I take it they aren't doing this anymore. I really hope this isn't the case. Does anybody have information about this.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Meet and Greets

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 8:35 PM

eddie wrote:
    Hey Everyone,

We are still working out all of the kinks with the site and this includes meet and greets, give us a little bit of time, thanks!

We're trying to be patient, Eddie. lol
    [0:41] jd: oh i know how much you love dub beth

2. Re: Meet and Greets

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 1:06 AM

I hope so ... I won M&G pass for the (sonisphere) show in Nijmegen, Netherlands back in 2009. Two days before the show I got really sick! So I messed the M&G, the Korn show + Slipknot & Metallica as a bonus! I really hope that I will get a second chance to meet Korn!

3. Re: Meet and Greets

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 1:57 AM

Omg, I panicked when I saw KoRn change the page style haha
    I hope they add the M&G soon, I want mine

4. Re: Meet and Greets

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 2:20 AM

eddie wrote:
    Hey Everyone,

We are still working out all of the kinks with the site and this includes meet and greets, give us a little bit of time, thanks!

Oh, good news!

5. Re: Meet and Greets

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 4:18 AM

That would be great if it's coming back! Thanks for the update, Eddie!

6. ARM avatar ARM

Re: Meet and Greets

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 7:08 AM

nice one :D

7. Re: Meet and Greets

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 7:32 AM

I never doubted it for a second haha...korn always comes through for the fans =D
    Be yourself, let you come through...

8. RE: Meet and Greets

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 8:10 AM

Sweet! Thanks for the info Eddie:) I'll try to be patient :)

Love the new site!!!

9. Re: Meet and Greets

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 8:24 AM

Thanks Eddie, patiently waiting.....*fidgets in chair* I love the meet and greets it is so great just to spend a few minutes with our guys.

10. Re: Meet and Greets

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Nice,good to know the M&G aren't over
    It's fucking jack o'clock

11. Re: Meet and Greets

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 8:20 PM

aww i love korn there great for doing this for the fans
    ?Ko?nHivGu?l™?

12. Re: Meet and Greets

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 11:08 PM

I certainly hope they haven't stopped doing m&g's. Seems pretty unlikely tho.

13. Re: Meet and Greets

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:18 AM

is it just me or does it look like the posts are with the wrong pics?

14. Re: Meet and Greets

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:25 PM

fan4u wrote:
    is it just me or does it look like the posts are with the wrong pics?

It's just you, Mary. lol

[0:41] jd: oh i know how much you love dub beth

15. Re: Meet and Greets

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 3:54 PM

eddie wrote:
    Hey Everyone,

We are still working out all of the kinks with the site and this includes meet and greets, give us a little bit of time, thanks![/q

Cool... my M&G is 6/29/11 ... hope the best!! :DDDDDDD

16. Re: Meet and Greets

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:44 AM

awesome!!!!!

17. Re: Meet and Greets

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 12:44 AM

I always wanted a meet and greet but, never got one. I did get to meet the guys in Korn when Dave was still in the band.
    Does it make me bad??

18. Re: Meet and Greets

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:49 AM

I dont know how the M&G is in the USA, but here in Germany (so far i know it) you arent allowed to take pics with JD, Fieldy is ALWAYS in a bad mood, just munk and ray are cool, taking pics and talkin with you.
    Its realy...well boring, i went to 5 M&Gs so far and always the same with JD/Fieldy, i dont get it :(

19. gia avatar gia

Re: Meet and Greets

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 3:49 AM

Franticfreak wrote:
    I dont know how the M&G is in the USA, but here in Germany (so far i know it) you arent allowed to take pics with JD, Fieldy is ALWAYS in a bad mood, just munk and ray are cool, taking pics and talkin with you.
    Its realy...well boring, i went to 5 M&Gs so far and always the same with JD/Fieldy, i dont get it :(

well my european expirience is totally different, all teh guys are always nice, amd Fieldy to takes pix and all, JD doesnt take pix but hey, are we there for pix or for music?

20. Re: Meet and Greets

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 6:14 AM

Franticfreak wrote:

My meet n greet was the same. It reminded me of the movie 5th Element, where the DJ guy did autographs for fans, lined them up against the wall without much interaction. We weren't allowed photos with any of them. I did get to talk to Ray and Munky a bit, but only because I had the drawings. I think JD's just shy, He liked my drawing, but was so quite. Fieldy.. I don't know what's up with him, he didn't even do the meet n greet with Korn, we had to walk to the other side of the colliseum where he was selling cds with Stillwell. He seemed geeked when he saw my drawing where he had his Stillwell shirt on, and handed me a pick. I guess he was just excited about playing live with the other group, I just hope he doesn't forget that Korn is where it's at!

Newsletter Signup