V.I.P Listening session with J.D

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Hi, I've bought the listening session with Jon and was wondering if anyone has had it and if it was any good? I've heard you don't even get a photograph as Jon doesn't allow it. Is this true? i'm now worried i've wasted a lot of money.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: V.I.P Listening session with J.D

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I just checked the receipt that i got when i bought the VIP listening session and it states that the event will be at 12.00 am (00:00) after the show.

Anyway, i hope the "missing" phrase its just a mistake...it doesn't make any sense that they allow pictures in USA and not in Europe...
    iguana_02

2. RE: V.I.P Listening session with J.D

Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Seeing Korn tomorrow night & have also purchased the listening session. Here's hoping i can have my korn doll signed and a piccie eh!

3. RE: V.I.P Listening session with J.D

Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 10:06 AM

dmdougie wrote:
    Yeah agreed. I have a mate who isn't getting the VIP stuff so will be waiting for me after the gig. I guess it won't run on too late but it's still annoying for him as neither of us are from Glasgow. We're staying at etap hotel which is a 10 minute walk from the venue, you should look into it. I think it's something like �£20 for a night, nae bad!

ive stayed in the etap hotel in glasgow its only a 10minute walk, i traveld up from near nottingham for that gig :P had to travel back 2 days later for download :P funnily enough i stayed in an etap hotel when i saw korn on monday in birmingham, there nice hotels espesh for for the price! double room for 29quid!
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

4. RE: V.I.P Listening session with J.D

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Hi guys! Just woke up after the amazing night yesterday in Manchester.
    A quick report about the show:

1) Meets and greets, they were all cool, ray was really nice as well as Munky, Fieldy was really cool and relaxed and signed everything and took pics with everybody.
    2) 3 songs on stage...what can i say...unbelievable...i'll do this again next year!
    3) Listening session, JD was really really nice his new music its amazing and we stayed another 30 mins just talking and before we finished....he asked to take pics with us...really cool lad!

The concert was probably one of the best i ever see (and this was my 20th)....
    Crowd was really warm...everybody happy.
    My opinion, amazing experience, really close to the guys and they are really really cool people.
    Well worth the time and money.

Soon i will post some pics ;)
    iguana_02

5. RE: V.I.P Listening session with J.D

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Yaaaasss!!!!! Thanx for letting us no mate i'm glad it was all it was cracked up to be :) was containing my excitement quite well until I read this lol now I really can't fkn wait!!

6. RE: V.I.P Listening session with J.D

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 7:19 AM

iguana it was lovely to meet you!

amazing session and very cool. pity it wasn't possible to speak to fieldy and junky and ray for much longer but they were cool. managed to get some shots with them too after asking them. ask them first before snapping away. i can see why you'd get pissed off with cameras in your face. show a little respect and you will make the most of it. try and speak to them too - about non music stuff. i did and it was awesome :) great night and met some cool people - show was AMAZING. The crowd were pumped. iguana it was 4 songs not 3!! THE best show i have EVER been to. and i've been to a fair few.

gutted its over but fuckin amazing. i'll meet them again one day. I'm a photographer and hopefully shoot them some day soon. Have a blast and make an effort

7. RE: V.I.P Listening session with J.D

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 8:00 AM

silverwister11 wrote:
    iguana it was lovely to meet you!

amazing session and very cool. pity it wasn't possible to speak to fieldy and junky and ray for much longer but they were cool. managed to get some shots with them too after asking them. ask them first before snapping away. i can see why you'd get pissed off with cameras in your face. show a little respect and you will make the most of it. try and speak to them too - about non music stuff. i did and it was awesome :) great night and met some cool people - show was AMAZING. The crowd were pumped. iguana it was 4 songs not 3!! THE best show i have EVER been to. and i've been to a fair few.

gutted its over but fuckin amazing. i'll meet them again one day. I'm a photographer and hopefully shoot them some day soon. Have a blast and make an effort

Yaaa! You're right...4 songs not 3!!! I forgot about it!!! ;)
    It was great to see you and all the others! AMAZING NIGHT!

iguana_02

8. RE: V.I.P Listening session with J.D

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 4:15 AM

What time did the listening session happen? :)

9. RE: V.I.P Listening session with J.D

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 11:44 PM

kornxklown wrote:
    What time did the listening session happen? :)

It was a bit late, something like 00:45.
    iguana_02

Newsletter Signup