Korn AB Brussel

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Hallo iemand al een mailtje gehad voor de VIP van 23-03? 21-03 om 20u nog niets gehad?

Hello anyone got an email for VIP 23-03?? 21-03 8Pm Still nothing?

Thanx

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Korn AB Brussel

Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 11:07 AM

je serais au concert demain a bruxelles, je viens de la region parisienne. j'ai loupé le concert au bataclan, et j'ai maté le concert en direct d'amsterdam via internet ce qui m'a fait craqué et acheté billet de train et billet concert :) donc..vivement !

2. RE: Korn AB Brussel

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 9:28 AM

how was it guys? :D

3. RE: Korn AB Brussel

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 9:58 AM

It was terribly exciting!
    Ray and Munky were lovely! very kind and they talked with us...not like Fieldy!
    and what was very sad, the meeting was in front of the stage and behind the fence!!! are they afraid of a few fans who want to meet their idols? it's already sad that we have to pay just to say that we are fan for years and years and especially if it's like animals behind fence...
    Ok, I paid caus' if it's the only way to have a chance to hug them, I rather pay...but it's a strange way to meet the fans...
    then we had to go in a room close to the stage to wait for John! he was just LOVELY! very very nice man, so sweet and kind, it was a good reason to be there, but no picture...he said to us that he really doesn't like pictures...ok we respect that! a hug was better than a picture!
    anyway, I was so happy to meet them...I've seen them I don't know how many times and loved them for 15 years now (half of my life!!!) it's just sad to see a rude attitude like Fieldy had...I really loved him but I will have appreciate just a smile or 2 or 3 words when we tryed to talk to him and not just signature and NEXT! we were not there for signatures...sorry, but it's true! Hopefully, Ray wasn't wordless! He is fantastic and lovely as Jonathan!
    Thank you guys but next time, don't be afraid of us, we won't eat you ^^

4. RE: Korn AB Brussel

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 11:43 AM

check out my youtube channel, video's from the concert are up !

http://www.youtube.com/user/dopeyspawn

5. RE: Korn AB Brussel

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 12:14 PM

wow, very cool videos
    My korn shows:
    Sopron 2007-07-07
    Vienna 2008-02-20
    Vienna 2009-06-10
    Vienna 2010-09-26
    Zagreb 2011-06-27

6. RE: Korn AB Brussel

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Daaaaaaammmnnnnn it was AMAZING!!! They were all so friendly.. Still cant believe i met my heros!!

Get the latest from Korn!