M&G Autograph pen question

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Hey all ....

Random question. Can someone who's done the M&G tell me if the guys bring just black pens? The reason I ask is that I was going to bring the black box from one of the Korn III releases, If they only have black pens I'll bring a silver pen with me. If they have more than black, it's one less thing for me to remember :0)

So .... do they have more than one pen?

Cheers all
Ross :0)
2012 Gigs:

Rich Hall
KoRn (+M&G)
Skindred
Andrew W.K.
Down10ad 2012
Iced Earth (+M&G)

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: M&G Autograph pen question

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Bring your own pens. Black and silver. They sometimes have them, but times they don't lol!!!! Gotta cover your back ya know.
    "DEAL WITH IT"

2. RE: M&G Autograph pen question

Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Tammie wrote:
    Bring your own pens. Black and silver. They sometimes have them, but times they don't lol!!!! Gotta cover your back ya know.
    "DEAL WITH IT"

Yeah .. I was just hoping to not have to remember pens lol

I've done a few of these and it's never the same twice. Metallica, each member had a guy who handed them the appropriate pen. Alice Cooper sat at a table and had a few pens. GWAR had fuck all and was lucky I remember to lift a marker :0)

I think I'm going to skip the black box anyway, I'll take my Korn III vinyl to get done. We get the signed set list anyway. And if I'm not pushing it, I'm going to take a birthday card for my friend :0)

Cheers anyway.

2012 Gigs:

Rich Hall
    KoRn (+M&G)
    Skindred
    Andrew W.K.
    Down10ad 2012
    Iced Earth (+M&G)

3. RE: M&G Autograph pen question

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 11:05 AM

They signed the guitar with a silver pen, but since that's at the end of the show I couldn't say if they took it or not pre-show, but I don't recall seeing it. Definitely signed posters/setlists/vip passes with black pens.

Get the latest from Korn!