VIP gaming session

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:27 PM

I recently Bought the VIP gaming session and was wondering what to expect. Does anyone know what console I should be expecting and what games? can I pick a game? how long does the session last?
thx, ^_^

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: VIP gaming session

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Hey did you do the gaming session? I know for the show I was at the gaming session was after the show on the tour bus. Honestly think it lasts until the game is over. Idk specifics of the game! Good luck! Apparently only one person has beat JD so far!
    Fan Uv KoRn

2. RE: VIP gaming session

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I'm doing it tomorrow! Very excited! I am more of a RPG player so he will probably kick my ass if we are playing a FPS, (unless its World at War) >:) anyway I am really looking forward to meeting him , he is my hero ^_^

3. RE: VIP gaming session

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 10:27 AM

im going today , leaving soon.

4. RE: VIP gaming session

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Let us know how it was!
    Fan Uv KoRn

5. RE: VIP gaming session

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:03 AM

It was absolutely amazing! All of the people coordinating the event were so friendly and helpful, especially Sebastian. The three songs i got to watch from the side of the stage were literally 2 feet away from Fieldy, i got my jersey autographed by all of them and Ray and Monkey were really sweet. I even got pictures with monkey ^_^. The video gaming session with Jonathan was incredible and his tour bus kicks ass. Best night of my life!!!

6. RE: VIP gaming session

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:13 AM

What did you guys end up playing :P RPG? FPS? Pac-Man?

7. RE: VIP gaming session

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Big Shark wrote:
    What did you guys end up playing :P RPG? FPS? Pac-Man?

FPS, Call of duty more specifically. ^_^ he kicked my ass haha

8. RE: VIP gaming session

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 10:50 AM

I also had the gaming session here in Lubbock, TX. It was awesome!!! I destroyed JD lol
    Chris johnson

Get the latest from Korn!